The Mafia

"What's going on?" I asked him
"Nothing. Leave Now" Ivan Responded "No I want to know what's happening" I demanded
Then that's when Blythe picked me up and took me somewhere where Ivan wasn't

"Put me down you asshole!" I yelled "No stop kicking me" Blythe said "what was happening back there who where those guys why were they there?!" I said "I don't know Naveigah" He responded "Take me to him I want to make sure he is safe" I say demandingly, Blythe looks at me then my lips then back to me then to my lips. I look at him and then I feel his soft warm lips on mine, his warm lips felt so right on my lips it fells like they belong there like they belong on my lips. No but what about Ivan, I pull away from the kiss "I can't Blythe I'm with Ivan." I say "Right Ivan" Blythe said I felt so bad I really enjoyed the kiss I didn't want it to end not yet but it had to.

Blythes POV:
I was staring at her and her lips  they looked so soft I know she's my best friend but her lips and mine would be good together but she has a boyfriend.

I can't be with her but I've loved her for so long and seeing how she's dressed I want her so bad fuck it, I kiss her and she kisses back god I love this girl she's so perfect I don't want this to end. She pulls away from the kiss "Blythe I'm with Ivan I cant" She says "Right Ivan" I said, I hated the feeling of her with a another guy I loved her and she didn't love me...

Naveigahs POV:

I felt a gush of guilt fill my body I'm dating Ivan and I like Blythe I don't know what to do what if Ivan finds out what Blythe and I did just now what if he finds out I like Blythe I would caste but I wouldn't at the same time because I've liked Blythe for a long time and I've also liked Ivan for so long.

Ughhh why am I like this I hate myself for doing this but it feels like the right thing to do. I walk up to Blythe and I smash my lips onto his passionately and he kisses back right away, I loves the feeling of him. The feeling of him kissing me felt so good butterflies filled my stomach I know this is so wrong but it feels so fucking right. "Navegiah!!" I hear someone yell.

I pull away quickly and I look to see Ivan coming my way. "What the fuck Navegiah!!" Ivan said "I- I can explain" I respond "Explain?? You can explain you kissing your best friend, I knew he should've never came after what happened between us." Ivan said "I actually need you to explain who those people are because I've never seen them before" I say "No this is about you and Blythe not me" Ivan replied "this is about you cause you are my boyfriend" I say

"I'm going home you can get a ride from you new boyfriend" Ivan said "What are you talking about!?" I said as he walks away "It was my fault I kissed her" Blythe said "good for you have fun with her" Ivan responds