Day 2

| ITS THE BEGINNIG  OF DECEMBER, SMUTT WARING|

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was walking to class when I was stoped by Blythe. "Hey darling" he said "what do you want now?" I reply "Don't be so rude now"he said back as everyone clears out of the hall way "I have to go to class Blythe" I say demanding he let me go "not until you apologize" he says as he kisses me and I kiss back "now what do you need to say to me" Blythe says "I'm sorry now may I please go to class"I respond "fine" Blythe says and he lets me go to class. I walk to class and the teacher stops me in front of his desk "and why are you late naveiah?" The teacher says "yea why are you late?" Ivan said "oh it was uhh no reason just woke up late" i say as i chuckle "mhm ok well take a seat" the teacher says

It was after school and Ivan was driving to his house we arrived and he drops me off while he goes to the store to get snacks and as I walk inside his mom asks me to help her with the Christmas tree decorations. I help her with the decorations and later Ivan gets home. "Hi babe"Ivan says as he hugs you from behind and kisses your neck "hi" I reply I turn to kiss him on the lips "mmm" Ivan says "room now" he says, I look at his mom "I can't babe" I say "I- just go I'm going to the store" his mom says, Ivan picks me up and takes me to his room and puts me on the bed and locks the door.
He walks over to me and starts to undress me and then undresses him self and hand cuffs my hands to the bed frame and starts kissing down my body.

He thrusts in and starts to go faster, I moan with pleasure and he goes in and out of my body. He kisses my neck still thrusting into me and I moan with so much joy and pleasure. After a while he stops and kisses me and him and I make out, he uncuffs me and looks at me. "Your turn princess" he says, I smirk and I go down on him giving him pleasure and delight "uhh mmmmm keep going" he moans "fuckk" he says "princess keep going" he says once again "you like this very much don't you" I say "just keep going I'm almost there" he says "mmmmm" he moans as I feel his d!ck twitch, warm creamy liquid squirts into my mouth and I keep it there and look up at him "swallow it" Ivan said I just stare at him like it's never happened before cause it hasn't "do it Nevaiah" he looks at me demandingly as I swallow it and taste the flavor once again "good girl" he says "now it's your turn" he lays me down once again and looks at me "may I?" He asks "you may" I say smirking "good" he said as he starts to put a finger into me, I let out a small moan and he puts another finger in and another moan escapes my mouth "ahhhh" I moan in delightful ness "fuck Ivan" I say "it's daddy for you my love" he says "ahhh fuckkk" I feel as tho I need to let something out but I don't what it feels so heavy inside my body and I really need to let it out. "Daddy!" I say "yes princess?" He reply's "k-keep going" I moan, he goes and I let it out I let out what I felt heavy inside of me it was and orgasum and it felt amazing. We finished and showed and got into our comfy clothes and went to bed.