Graduation Day.

It's graduation day. People are crying, tearing up a bit, and saying their goodbyes too all of their friends. Everyone was promoting to high school after all.

Though, when Donald glanced in her direction, he saw multiple guys going up to her and giving her flowers. Necklaces that were made out of flowers, and those other necklaces that had candy in them.

Unlike him, the girl gave everyone else a necklace made out of fake flowers, except for him.

He didn't receive gifts or any of those necklaces from anyone. But, Kingsley did give him two necklaces that had candy in them. The both of them gave each other a necklace made out of candy, since no one actually gave the both of them anything.

He continued to glance over at the (h/c) haired girl a few times, watching her receive gifts from guys she probably didn't even know.

He looked away and decided to leave, he didn't need to stay there any longer.

Instead, he went behind the school, where no one would find him.

That's if no one followed him, of course.

Kingsley watched him from the corner. He watched Donald go into a series of emotions for minutes, probably even an hour.

First, he watched Donald start shaking with his back on the wall. Donald's hands just began to shake so suddenly. Not himself or Donald did anything, though. They just watched.

Next, he watched Donald ruffle his hair in frustration, without saying anything. Not a peep came out of Donald's mouth, he never even spoke.

But as Kingsley saw Donald stop ruffling his hair, he began to laugh. Maniacally.

Good thing they were behind the school, otherwise, people would've just stared and looked at Donald.

Donald's hands were still in his hair as he continued to laugh, eyes wide, and a shit eating grin was placed right on his face to create the perfect image of an insane person.

He turned around and placed his head on the wall, still laughing while Kingsley continued to watch.

For Kingsley, it felt like an hour or two had already passed. He continued to watch Donald laugh, though, he's never seen him like this before. Ever.

Donald removed his hands out of his hair as he began to clench on both of his fists tightly, not caring if his rings hurted his hands at all, even if they made him bleed.

Until he punched the wall, hell, Kingsley even heard a crack due to the impact of Donald's fist hitting the wall.

Donald stopped laughing, he let out a few more chuckles before he went dead silent.

His fist had blood dripping from it, there was even a bit of his blood on the cracked wall he punched.

The same shit eating grin was all over his face, his eyelids were lowered down a bit, and he knew exactly what to do.

"God... She drives me insane."