Stealing?

It's not stealing if you take it without asking, right?

To others, it's technically stealing.

To Donald, it is. Unless he's taking something from her.

He decided to take a few of her things when she's sleeping. As a reward of being his beloved.

The things that Donald stole were things that she wouldn't notice were gone. He didn't want to go too far... Not yet.

For starters, it was a piece of blank paper from the small stack of papers at the corner of her desk. She wouldn't notice, of course. She had a lot of other papers after all.

He then began to just take the smallest little things, like candy wrappers, hell, even a water bottle and a soda can.

After taking the small things for a while, Donald decided to take a few of her belongings.

He began to steal a few of her pens and pencils, along with a few erasers.

Though, those weren't enough for him. All those little items that she has touched and even used weren't enough for him. It didn't satisfy him enough.

He decided to take this a step further.

He started to steal her clothes, but starting with the clothes she hardly wore. Those clothes that have been just staying in her closet for quite a while.

Of course, she wouldn't even notice, she barely wore those clothes after all.

Next, he began to steal her hoodies and sweaters. He would tend to wear them, or even smell them, smelling the sweet scent of lavender on them just drove him insane.

He loved every second of it.

He would always see her question aloud where all of her clothes have been going, she always just answers that they're probably in the laundry. Though, they're actually not.

Obviously, they're in Donald's possession.

Much to Donald's surprise, she hasn't even wondered if someone broke into her house and began to steal her things, she always just thought that she just lost them or they're in the wash.

She was clueless. That's probably why Donald fell for her. The fact that she was unaware who Donald was made him fall for her even more.

The reason why she didn't know about Donald in the first place, was because she wasn't aware he was the leader of the Yeongdeungpo Union. No one told her of all the gangs and names of the gangsters in Yeongdeungpo after all. Not even the Union. No one even told her a single sentence about it.

She was so innocent.

That's probably why Donald fell for her.