030: Cell 7

It's been three days since the downfall of Konoha, lives were stolen, buildings are falling apart, and their pillar is gone.

Everyone attends the funeral of the Third Hokage, including Hinari who was comforting Hiruzen's grandson, Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru... It's okay to cry." She kneeled down next to him as she pats his head.

"I can't, I don't wanna look weak in front of grandpa." He replied

"It's okay to cry. You won't be braded as a weak person after crying." She mumbled, her hands made its way to his, gently rubbing it.

"Hokage-sama told me once that you are his pride and joy. Every time he would always wait for your surprise attack, he was always looking forward to your new ideas." Hinari stood up, her index finger was on her mouth as she wink at him.

"About what I said being his pride and joy, keep it a secret. Asuma might get jealous!"

Konohamaru stare at her, tears slowly forming from his eyes. He fell on his knees, tears now flowing down as Naruto, as well as Sakura went to comfort the little kid.

The Hyuga excused herself from the crowd, she went to an empty street as she gaze upon their broken village. Her master's gone, she lost someone, again.

Unaware of her surroundings, a needle struck on her neck. She turn her back and saw a figure walking up to her, yet she was unable to move.

"Who are you—"

A hand hit her nape, that made her lose her consciousness. The man picked up the girl, running as fast as he could towards their underground base.

Another man stood before the abductor, he kneeled down to show respect to what seems his master.

"Lord Danzo, abducting Hyuga Hinari. Success." He said, Danzo smirked and raised his hand.

"Now go and chain her before she regain her consciousness." He commanded, they obeyed and started chaining her to the wall.

Once it's done, danzo approached her and weaved a sign with his one hand. "This seal will prevent you from refusing my offer once you've nourish your true potential Hyuga. You who possesses the Byakugan, Crystal release, and has a perfect control of the 10 guardians. I must make you one of my man to protect this village from complete darkness." he stated and slammed his palm on her upper part of chest. Hinari screamed in pain, feeling all the pain the jutsu Danzo casted had caused. Her eyes opened wide showing only a black sclera before it shut once again and her screaming stopped.

"See you in a few years, Hyuga Hinari..." Danzo turned his back and walked off, leaving one guy who unchained Hinari and carried her on the shoulder before going back up on the surface.

Hera was strolling around the village when she heard a thud sound near her, she went on to check and when she arrived she saw Hinari on the ground, groaning as she started to come around.

"Hey Hinari! You okay?!" She asked her, Hinari slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

"Huh? Wh-what the hell happened?" Hinari asked, Hera didn't waste any time and carried her to the hospital. Once they arrived, Hana, who's checking her schedule turned her head towards them and when she realized who was Hera was carrying, she ran as fast as she could and help her twin.

"What happened?" Hana immediately asked her sister who placed Hinari on the bed, unconscious. "I don't know, but she seems so weak. Do something to her, Hana, please." Hera begged