Chapter 13

This chapter is mostly for connicow343 for requesting GaLty! There will be ZeRoyalChaos (obviously), but this is tha chapter I add GaLty in!

I'm dedicating it again to connicow343 for being so supportive and on top of making sure I included GaLty!

Let's get to the update!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ze's POV)

The day after Christmas, the Derp Crew was just chilling, playing games. During one of the breaks, Smarty asked me if I could have a word with him.

I agreed, and we went into the far bedroom, away from Tom, Chilled, and GaLm. Smarty took a deep breath, before saying:

"Ze, I have a secret to tell you. Promise you won't tell until I'm ready to!!!!"

"I promise." I said, sincerly. There was no way I was going to break that promise.

"I'm bi..." Smarty began, before taking another deep breath, and adding, "and I think I'm in love with GaLm."

"Congrats for coming out Smarty!" I said, excited, "And that's awesome! Do you want my help in telling GaLm?"

Smarty looked at me, incredibly relieved, and replied "If you could, that would be so great!"

We took a little while, and planned out how Smarty was going to do this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chilled's POV)

I wondered a lot about what Smarty and Ze were saying. They had been in the bedroom for a long time, and I was beginning to worry. I knew Ze would do the right thing, and I trusted him, as we are engaged, so I should trust him.

Since Ze and Smarty were taking so long, we took a break from video games. Tom decided he was going to go shopping for groceries, which left GaLm and I sitting in the living room.

GaLm turned to me, a serious look on his face. "If I tell you a secret, will you not tell anyone else?" he asked, quietly.

"Of course I won't tell anyone! You can trust me!" I said sincerly.

"I'm in love with Smarty." GaLm then said, "But I don't know how to approach him about this."

"I can help if you want. I remember back when Ze and I admitted our feelings for each other, so I know exactly the feeling!"

"That would be awesome Chilled!" GaLm responded happily.

We began discussing the ideas. We discussed until Ze and Smarty came out of the bedroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Timeskip a few days-New Year's Eve)

(Ze's POV)

Tonight was the night. GaLty would finally become a thing.

I helped Smarty as much as I could, and once the night came, he was extremly nervous.

"Calm down Smarty. It will be fine." I reassured Smarty as he took deep breaths.

Finally, GaLm and Smarty began talking as Chilled and I were talking a little bit away. We were far enough away that it wasn't distracting, but we could still hear their conversation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(GaLm's POV-WHATTTTT????)

It was time to make my move, I was sure of it. But as soon as I was about to make my move, Smarty began talking.

"GaLm! Look out at the stars!" he said, pointing at them.

To please him, and humor him, I looked out the window at the stars. They were very pretty, but Smarty was much more beautiful in my eyes.

"Don't these stars look so beautiful?" Smarty asked, mesmerized.

"Not as beautiful as you." I said without thinking.

Smarty turned to look at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Smarty's POV)

Was this really happening? Was this some sort of sick dream? "Not as beautiful as you" bounced through my head. I could not believe it. I said the only thing I could come up with, "Really?"

"Really." GaLm said, before continuing on. "Smarty, I have loved you as a friend for so long, and it wasn't until Ze and Chilled got together that I realized it was a different kind of love. I'm deeply in love with you, and I would like to know if you wanted to take a chance with me and make GaLty a thing."

I did the first think I thought of...I kissed him. Deeply. The kiss was full of love and passion. Right then and there I realized my choice was the correct one. I finally said to GaLm, "I would love to be your boyfriend! I've also loved you for a long time!"

We then danced together, drank, and watched the ball drop. We also did the thing where we kissed at the end of New Year's Eve into New Year's Day.

It was truly the best way to start a year, ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

There we go!! We've added GaLty to this story!! I hope you guys really enjoy this! I'm so happy to have such a dedicated fan base like you guys! You guys are continuously reading, voting and commenting! It means so much to me! Keep on doing everything you guys do! WIthout you guys, this book would have never reaced the scale it has now! I appreciate every single one of you, even if you never reveal yourself to me. But if you ever want to, you are always welcome to comment, or you can inbox me if you want! Thanks so much!

Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!

~Christy