Ch-5

Purvi reached the house and rang the doorbell......Vatsal opened it and looked at his watch....

Vatsal:- hmmm time pr aagyi ho...aao....

And she entered inside the house and breath a sigh of relief.....

Vatsal:- wese kesa rha aaj ka din??

Purvi:- achaa...acha rha.....

Vatsal:- hmm dance krke to mza aaya hogaa...nhiii???

Purvi looked at him with shock....Actually Purvi used to love dancing earlier bt after marriage she left dancing bcz Vatsal didn't liked it.....

Purvi:- tum...tumhe kese ptaa???

Vatsal(smirking):- wo kya h na sweetheart, mjhe sb kuch pta chl jaata h.....

Now he turned angry and held her cheeks tightly!!!

Vatsal(angry):- kitni baar bola h ki tera ye naachna mjhe psnd nhi h...smjh nhi aatii????

Purvi(in pain):- wo...wo unn logo ne force kia too.....

Vatsal(angry):- too...kl ko wo kue m koodne ke lie force krege to kood jaaegii??? tu ruk tereko m btata hu....

He pushed her on sofa and tied her hands with a rope......

He went to kitchen and brought a pan of hot oil......

Purvi sensed it

Purvi(crying):- pls Vatsal plsss.....nhiii Vatsal plsss.....ye bht garam h bhtt jalega plss.....

Vatsal(smirking):- ab glti ki h baby doll to saza bi milegi naaaa....

And without wasting a second, he pour all the oil on her legs....

(I hope u all know ki agr garam tel ka ek boond bi haath pr gir jaata h to kitnaa dard hota h or ye to pura ka pura tel daal dia!!!)

Purvi(screaming in pain):- ahhhhhhh......mumaaaaa.....

Vatsal now opened her hands and dragged her to room..... Took out his belt and started hitting her....

After hitting her with belt, he started slapping her.... He gave her atleast 10-12 tight slaps..... his hand marks were clearly visible on her face.....

After that, he left her and held her hairs tightly....

Vatsal(angrily):- agli baar se ye naach gaana kia to jaan se maar duga tjhe.... Smjhiii!!!

Purvi nodded scaredly..... Vatsal left the room angrily....

Purvi ws crying in pain..... Then she saw a knife lying on the side table.....

Purvi's POV:- kya hi krugi jeekr....esi jaanwaro wali zindagi jeene se to acha h ki m marr hi jaauuu..... Hnnn!!!

She took the knife and without even giving a second thought, she jst cut her wrist.... And she fainted!!!!!

After sometime, Vatsal ws waiting fr dinner on dining table.....

Vatsal's POV:- kaha reh gyi ye.... Abhi jaakr dkhta hu....

When he entered the room, he saw that Purvi ws lying on floor and blood flowing frm her wrist.....

Vatsal's POV(angrily) :- ye kya krlia isne.... Pagal aurattt.... Ab hospital lekr gya to suicide ka case bn jaaega.... Dr ko ghr hi bulata hu....

He laid her on bed and called the doctor.....

Dr came and examined her

Dr:- ghabrane wali koi baat nhi h.... By luck, inhone apni kalayi thodi si upar kaati islie bach gyi.... Wrna kuch bhi ho skta tha......