Ch-27

Purvi looked behind Kavin nd ws shocked seeing the scenario.....

Purvi(shockingly):- kon ho tum log????

Listening her, Kavin turned back nd saw that some goons were standing with rods nd all in their hands.....

Kavin immediately hid Purvi behind him like a protective boyfriend...... 

Kavin:- kya chahte ho tum logg????

G1:- teri jaan!!!

As soon as goon completed his sentence, one of the goon hit Kavin with a steel rod in his hand while other hit him with a hockey stick nd then punched him on stomach nd kicked him hard.....

Blood started flowing frm his head nd he fell down

Purvi(shockingly+tearly):- Kavin.....

She immediately sat down nd took Kavin's hand in her lap.....

Purvi(patting Kavin's cheek):- Kavin..... Tum thik ho.... kavinn????

Kavin(almost unconsciously ):- tum....tum yaha se....ja....jaao Purvi.....

Purvi(tearly):- tum pagal hogye ho kya....tumhe lgta h ki m tumhe esi haalat m chordkr jaaugii.....

G2(laughing evily):- areee ree dkhoo.... Iss zamane ke laila or majnu.....

G3(smirking):- lekin laila majnu ka aakhir m kya hua thaa.... Ye to puri duniya jaanti h....

Nd three of them started laughing......

This made Purvi angry.....

She immediately got up nd tightly slapped one of the goon......

Purvi(angry):- laila majnu ka jo bhi hua ho.... Lekin ab tera wo haal hoga ki tu saat janam tk yaad rkhegaa...

Goon(keeping a hand on his cheek):- tune mjhe thappad maara...mjhe.....ab dkh m tera kya haal krta hu....

Nd he ws abt to slap her Purvi held his hand nd twisted it hard.....

Purvi(angrily twisting his hand):- mera tum jeso se roz paala pdta h......

Nd she kicked him frm back due to which the goon fell on ground nd became unconscious..... When she removed his mask, she ws shocked seeing the goon....

Purvi's POV:- ohhh...... to ye sb tumne krwaya...... 

Second goon also came bt she immediately picked up the rod nd hit him on head... (or ye bhi shahid hogyaaa)

She signaled third goon to come bt the goon ws so scared that he ran off immediately.....

Purvi immediately came to Kavin nd saw that he has become unconscious......

With the help of some local people, she took Kavin to the hospital nd informed the team in the way......

When they reached the hospital, team had already made all the arrangements nd Kavin ws immediately taken to the operation theatre......

Purvi sat on the chair dejectedly nd ws crying.....

Dush went to her to console her......

Daya:- Purvi ye sb hua kese?????

Purvi while crying told them the incident.....

Abhijeet(doubting):- lekin ese hi koi bhi gunde cid officer or hamla kyu krege????

Purvi(with no expressions):- sir wo Vatsal ke gunde the......

Evryone(shockingly):- kyaa????