Chapter 1- A Harry Styles and Niall Horan Imagine

Sarah woke up at 8 o'clock with her hair in a pony tail and her bed without any covers left on it. Quickly she got up and went to take a quick shower. She put on her favorite bra and underwear from Victoria's Secret and some yoga pants. Her shirt was Hot Pink and said YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING! <3. She woke up Hanna and told her to get ready so they could go on their morning jog that they did daily. Hanna had brushed her dirty blonde hair and put it in a bun after words. She put on her new bra and underwear. On top of that she wore a tank top and a pair of loose shorts. They both left the 3 story house with a bottle of water and their Ipods. They started running and started listening to their favorite song. Little Things by One Direction!!! They kept jogging and when the song was over they picked another song. LWWY by One Direction!! While they were messing with their Ipods they both ran into someone or rather two someones. They both fell over and in the struggle to get back on their feet they stuttering. Trying to apologize. When Sarah got up she crossed her arms and helped Hanna. They both turned aroung and in unision apologized. They looked up to find Harry Styles and Niall Horan from One Direction!

Hanna's P.O.V.

OMG! I just ran into Niall Horan and Harry Styles! Calmly she said, "I'm sooo sorry. I wasn't looking. I was to busy listening to my music." "It's fine." Niall said in his mystifing Irish accent. "Yea. It's fine, love," Harry said to Sarah. I could see in her eyes that she was about to faint so I grabbed her and whispered into her ear to stay calm and breath. I looked into her eyes and mouthed to her "are you okay?" and she nodded her head and I turned around and face them. Sarah spoke first. "I am really really sorry. I should have been looking where I was going, This is all my fault." I pitched in, "and mine." She looked at me with a glare. It was the shut up and let me do the talking because when you get nervous you spase out look. I get that regularly. "Like we said, it's fine. Really. It was more our fault." Niall said. Then he noticed that my leg had a cut. It was pretty bad but until they looked I hadn't noticed the slight blood trickling down my leg. The pain was pretty high and I didn't have a good poker face. I tried to act like it didn't bother me, but they saw right through. Like I said, I don't have a good poker face. "Oh. Are you okay? I didn't think it was that bad." "I'm fine. Sarah will take me home and bandage me up. Won't you Sarah?" She was in a trance. She stared at Harry. I nudged her. "Right Sarah?" I said through clenched teeth because the pain was getting worse. "Yea. Yea. Yea. Right. Lets go home." "Bye. Thanks for the offer though." I said limping away, trying not to show the pain. "Wait! We can take you to our apartment down the street. It's not that far and we can get you all fixed up and talk a little bit." Harry said with a small grin. I looked at Sarah and she looked right back. "Are you sure? It won't be a bother to you or anyone else?" "No. No. No. It's fine. We owe it to you guys." Okay..." Sarah said uneasily.Niall grabbed under one arm and Harry took the other from Sarah and they started to help me walk. "Really. I don't need this. I'm fine. I can walk on my own." They let go and I almost crippled without the support but before I could fall Niall grabbed me on my waist and helped me up. "Thanks." I said, feeling the heat travel up my neck and into my face and I knew I was blushing really bad. I insisted that I only need one person to help me and Niall was the first to volunteer. He put my arm around his shoulders and helped me walk. I nodded at Sarah and she looked back and started walking a little faster with Harry. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I knew she was deep in thought by the lines in her forehead after he asked a question. Niall started talking to me and the first thing that came out of his mouth was an apology. "I'm am really sorry about this. How bought to make it up to you Harry and I will go get a coffee another day?" I was in shock by what he had asked but responded. "I think she'll like that. They're sure hittin' it off. I wonder what they're talking about." I said without thinking. "Knowing Harry he's probably telling her how pretty she is and you know he always kisses on the first date." Niall said with a smirk. "Yeah, I know. I think I can walk the rest of the way. My leg is starting to feel a little better." "After last time I think I should help you the rest of the way. I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore." The look of sincerity in his eyes gave me a chill down my spin. With that look I knew he actually cared.

Sarah's P.O.V.

When I saw her nod I knew she was giving me the okay to start walking a little faster so I could talk to Harry privatley. So I kicked it up a little faster and we started talking. "So, are you going to our concert this weekend?" "Yea! Of course. We got front seats and got into the sound check. So we will see you there." I said with a little blush. "Well, I hope so. It is OUR concert." He said with a playful smile. I instantly noticed the curve of his lips and the curls in his hair and I thought that he was much better looking than the tabloids and magazines showed. She stared into his eyes and he stared back. Suddenly Hanna yelled, "Hey love birds, get a room!" I looked back at her and she was beaming. "Shut up!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Knowing Hanna she'd do it again soon, but until she did I would just have to deal with it. I turned back to Harry. "I'm sorry about her." Then I spoke loud enough so she could hear me. "She was dropped on her head as a baby!" "Hey... I heard that!" "I know! You were meant to!" He blushed lightly then spoke again. "It's fine. I'm sure she had a good reason to say it..." "What do you mean?" I said uterlly confused. I'm sure I sounded stupid to him, but I wanted to know what he meant by that. "I mean that your are beautiful and your smile makes me shiver every time I see it. I like you... Very much and maybe we could see each other again sometime. When we get to the house and patch her up I'll get you some back stage passes and V.I.P. access to the afterparty. I'll meet you there. And maybe we can drop Hanna off with her little friend there and we could get to know each other a little bit more." "Yea... That would be great."