Chapter 3- A Harry Styles and Niall Horan Imagine

Chapter 3 

When they finally separated from each other they started giggling. Looking at each other, they noticed that their eyes were puffy. Their surroundings were dull and everything around them gave a sort of morbid feeling that ran chills up their spine. They got up and walked out to find Harry and Niall waiting for them at the entrance.

Sarah' s P.O.V.  

I can' t believe she said that! Why would she? I understand she was upset but... Really! I ran. I didn't want to talk to her. She asked me to stop and told me she didn't mean it but she did. I know she did.She always says what's on her mind and I tell her she can even if it hurts my feelings. I didn't know she would go that far with it though. I was upset and hurt and I was glad nobody found me before I had time to calm down. I needs some alone time with Ian. I told him what I was feeling even though he was gone because I believe he can hear me. When Harry found me he came up and hugged me so tightly and I put my arms around his neck. He said he was gonna call Niall and I gave him a weary look. He saw it and put his phone back into his pocket. "She didn't mean it you know... Hanna, I mean. She felt terrible and tried to follow you, but Niall caught her just in time. He laid her on the couch and stroked her hair while she calmed down. He nodded at me and I left. I didn't know we're you went so I went everywhere looking for you and finally I came upon here and I found you. I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself running so fast. I would've felt terrible." "Thanks for coming to me." "I told you that I'd never leave you. I promised didn't I? I always keep my promises."Then he put his hand on the side of my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and passionately started kissing more and more and then I pulled away. "I'm not ready for this yet. " "Take your time love. I'll be waiting when your ready. " He kissed me one more time and walked away to call Niall. 

I barely heard what he said to him but from what I heard, I think Hanna fell asleep. Why would she do that?!?! I need her! Harry walked back and told me exactly what I thought. She fell asleep! "Niall said he didn't want to wake her." "It's fine... Whatever." I said with a hint of anger in my voice. "Don't be mad. Now we get a little more time together..." He said with a sly grin spreding across his face. He kissed me. It was more like a peck then a kiss but this time I pulled him in and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I kissed him. He kissed back. We kissed again and again until his phone rang. I suddenly realised where we were and he looked at me and gave me another quick kiss before answering the phone. He walked away to have some privacy. I started crying again, remembering why I was here. I sat down and a few minutes Hanna sat down next to me and we hugged and cryed together. We studdered apologies every now and then. After we finished our little fit of sorrys and tears we walked out together and Niall and Harry were there waiting for us. "Why are you guys waiting for us?" I asked in udder confusment. "We couldn't leave you here." Niall said walking up and kissing Hanna. I was suprised to see her kiss him back so fast. "How bought we go back to our place?" I asked. "Sure." Harry and Niall said in unision.