Chapter 7- A Harry Styles and Niall Horan Imagine

Sarah and Hanna look at each other in total and complete shock. Both their mouths drop and they look into each others eyes and in unision say YES!

Sarah's P.O.V.

I can't believe they just asked us this! OMG! I look at Hanna as she gets up and kisses Niall romantically. She jumps into his arms. "I thought you'd never ask. I was gonna miss you a whole lot." She said giving him her pouty face that she gives me when she finally gets what she wants. I get up out of my chair and run into Harry's waiting arms. "I love you... Soooo much." He says."I can't imagine leaving you for so long." He gives me his side grin and I feel like I'm about to melt inside. I get a lottle light headed but somehow keep it together. Hanna's still with Niall but now shes on the ground. She's wrapped in Niall's arms and she gives me her 'Thank The Lord' look. I look back at her and smile. I finish hugging Harry and walk over to her. Niall lets go and Hanna instantly hugs me. She looks like shes about to cry. I know this is the best feeling shes ever had in her life. I look slightly up at her because i'm a hint shorter and she is slightly crying. "It's okay... They're happy tears." I say like there is a bunch of people around. "Shut up." She says nudging me. "Well, we best be going to your house so you can pack. We're leaving in 2 days." Niall says to me and Hanna. He walks us out to the car and opens the door for us like a gentleman. We arive at the house and walk in.

Hanna's P.O.V.

We just arrived at the house and I run to my room as fast as I can. I run back downstairs to grab my suitcase and ran just as fast back to my room. I back all my bras- from victoria's secret- and matching thongs and bikini cut underwear. I grab 9 pairs of shorts and 8 pairs of jeans. I also grab 3 sundresses because summer just started. Then I grab 12 shirts and 15 undershirts of all colors (including neon). Next is my bikini's. I make sure to pack my red and white heart one because that's my favorite. I pack some vans, converse, heels, and my boots. I have tons of PJ's that I like but I decide on 5 pairs of fuzzy pants and 5 pairs of butty shorts. I grab some tops to go with it.

Sarah pops her head in the door. "Make sure to grab your hair stuff and hygiene shit." She says. "Yes, mother." She smiles. "I'm done with my shower stuff and almost done packing. Just grab that stuff. Harry said we can stay at their place if we want. We could stay here but if we do we should let the boys stay." She looks at me. "I think we should sleep in our beds one more night or maybe not sleep but I call Niall!" I yell and I hear him yell up the stairs. "I already called dibs on you so no changing your mind." I laugh. I go into the bathroom and grab my stuff and walk into Sarah's room. Harry is in there grabbing her things. I walk out and done the stairs and Niall is standing there with my things already. I put my bathroom items in the bag. "It's a good thing you called dibs on me 'cause I think i would've chose Harry." I say giving him a teasing smile. Sarah walks in and at the same time Harry comes down the stairs with her stuff. He walks up to her and kisses her.  I know this is the best time she's hade sense Ian. Niall and Harry grab our things and we follow them to the car. "Will you go grab my phone because you love me?" Sarah asks me with her puppy dog face. i turn around and run into the house, grabbing her phone. I lock and close the door behind me and hop into the car. They drop off our stuff at their apartment and we find our way to their rooms. I walk into Nialls and lay on his bed. He walks in and shuts the door behind him, locking it. He takes off his shirt and lays down beside me. I roll over on top of him. I start kissing him. Then I pull away. " What's wrong? I don't bite. "He says smiling. "We should wait till tonight so we can have more fun." I say while my eyes light up. "Fine. More fun tonight then." He says with a sigh. He puts his shirt back on and kisses me on the way out. Harry's door is locked. I knew Sarah was up to something.

Sarah's P.O.V.s

We get to the boy's house and I walk into Harry's room. A little whiler later Harry walks in and makes sure to lock the door. He pulls his shirt off and pulls mine of as well. He unhooks my bra and lays me down. He gets on top and starts kissing me. He slowly moves down my body starting at my lips. He move down my neck and across my breasts. He kisses down the center of my stomach and pulls off my pants and thong, continuing down. He moves on the inside of my legs and down to the bottom of my theigh and then works his way back up making sure to go extra slow on my neck. Then he pulls of his own pants and boxers. We slip under the covers and do some unmensionables. When we finish that portion I roll on top and kiss his neck and his lips. We start tonguing because I know that turns him on and we continue with some other unmentionables. When we're done he puts his clothes on and I put mine on. We walk out of the room and join the others. Niall says they're about to go to our house so we head out. We get to the house and Niall and Hanna go straight to her room.