Chapter 2

Scarlett's POV

I heard a faint sound of moaning and groaning. I woke up and reached my left, only to found that Mitch had left the bed. I looked around and noticed that the bathroom lights are on. I approached the door and the sound only became louder.

I headed to the drawer first to grab my belt, but what I found was shoking. The drawer was open, and there was a lock pick on top of it. Laying on the ground is what I believed to be Mitch's cock cage.

I was beyond furious. I grabbed the belt and stormed of to the bathroom door. I knocked it three times.

"GET OUT!!! NOW!!!" I yelled. I could hear him gasp and to be honest, I didn't care.

"GET OUT NOW YOU SLUT!!!!"

The door opened a few seconds later and I found Mitch kneeling in forgiveness position. I inspected him and found that his cock is fully hard and leaking precum.

"What do you think you're doing?!!" I yelled while pulling his hair so he looked at me. I could see the fear in his eyes, and I was pretty sure that he could see the flames in mine.

"M-Miss I am so sorry! Ple--" He pleaded.

"SHUT UP!" I said and he jumped in surprise and quickly shut his mouth. "I thought you knew better than to speak during punishment. Now bend over the table!" He scrambled to get into the position.

I needed to calm myself down. I knew better than to punish a sub when angry. It would bring nothing but disaster. So I went out of the room. I decided to call Mr. Saunders, the principal, to ask for some advices.

"I suggest that you have a good reason for calling me at 2 in the morning Ms. Hunter." He answered after the third ring.

"I am so sorry to wake you up Mr. Saunders, but I kinda have a little problem concerning my sub Mitch Walters."

"What about him, Ms. Hunter?"

I explained everything to him. I explained how I woke up to a moaning sound, how I found the cage lying on the floor, and how I found him just about to cum. My lips trembled slightly when I was done telling him the whole story.

"Ms. Hunter, why don't you go back to sleep. Don't do anything to your sub. What he did was a severe violation to the school's regulation. Therefore, I will ask my staff to pick him in the morning and I will deal with him myself." He said and I was shocked. Severe violation to the school's regulation?

"Understood Sir. Thank you so much. Have a good night. I'm sorry once again for waking you up." And with that I hung up the phone. I took a deep breath and wiped the slight tear on my face before I entered the room.

I looked around and I saw him still in the position that I left him earlier. I knew that he heard me going into the room, but I waited for a few minutes before speaking.

"Stand up and turn around!" I said, my tone cold. Showing no emotions or whatsoever. He obeyed immediately, keeping his head down all the time. I saw his mouth opened indicating that he was about to say something

"You may not speak a word." I said and he shut his mouth instantly. "I am not going to punish you now because Mr. Saunders is going to be the one dealing with you. But that doesn't mean that I wasn't disappointed with you. Now sleep." I said and I tried so hard to fight the tears.

Was I not good enough for Mitch that he didn't even bother to ask for my permission to have an orgasm? I would have given that to him if I knew that he was that desperate. Or hurt, in this case. But was I being that selfish that I didn't acknowledge what my sub needed?

I laid on my side of the bed and pulled the comforter to cover my head. I couldn't fight the tears anymore. They were now pouring down my cheeks like waterfall. I couldn't believe this just happened.

I waited for the bed to move, so that I knew that Mitch was sleeping next to me. Even after what he did, I still cared for him. Yes I was disappointed,  but it was my job as his dom to take care of him. The movement didn't came. I waited and waited but it never came. I finally let sleep take me over.

I woke up to the knock on my door. I glanced at the clock and it said 6 am.

"I'm coming." I said. I took a look at the mirror and fix my hair before opening the door. Standing there were two muscular men wearing all black. I guessed they were Mr. Saunder's staffs.

"We're here to pick up your sub."

"Um.. yes, he's right over here." I guided them to Mitch's side of the bed and I saw him laying there on the ground still asleep. He was curled up into a ball.

One of the staff went to my bathroom. When he got out, he got a bucket of water with him. He approached Mitch, and pour the water over him. It splashed to my feet and I could feel that the water was arctic cold.

"Shit!" Mitch exclaimed as he woke up soaking wet. He then looked around, and I could see his eyes widen when he saw the staffs. He instantly bowed his head and shut his mouth.

"Watch your language!" One of the staff said to him and he mumbled a small yes sir.

"Mitch, these guys are going to take you to Mr. Saunders office." I said, my tone still cold.

The staffs then started to strip Mitch out of his clothes. Once fully naked, they put a gag in his mouth. They also put his cock in a cock cage. A really small one if I might say. Then, they put a really tight collar around his neck and attached a leash to it.

"Walk on all fours!" One of the staff said and they went away.