NR - Part 30!!

This is all i could post today, i've been at the hospital all day so i've been pretty busy i'm sorry. I'll try and get more parts out tomorrow to make it up to you guys x

3am at the Avengers Tower

You were awake at 3am like usual. And again, like usual, you turned around to look at your girlfriend. She's so gorgeous. Even sleeping she's beautiful. Her red hair perfect even though it's her bed hair. Her arm was wrapped around your waist, securing you close to her so that you don't leave without her noticing. You gently shook her awake.

"What's up baby?" She asked opening her green eyes. "I just felt alone and wanted to know you're okay" You smiled. Natasha leant her head down and kissed your forehead. Your head leant back down onto her chest. "I'm okay baby don't worry." She smiled. Nat's hand ran through your hair. "Can you not sleep again my love?" She asked. "Y-yeah I mean I'm just I guess overthinking." She hummed at your answer as her other hand began softly rubbing your back. "What you thinking about?" Nat asked.

"Just... everything" I spoke looking up at her. "Well if you wanna talk about it i'm here, love. Now lay down and see if you can sleep and we can talk about it when we wake up, yeah?" I nodded and she hummed in response. "Love you Natasha" I kissed her and laid back down. "I love you too my darling."