Chapter 291-300

• Chapter 291 - Inexplicable tour guide 

Liu Ye said to his fans, “Wang Zhaojun got married from here. Flash dance”

The environment of the front hall is relatively noisy. Liu Ye did not bring the headphones out. In order for fans to hear her voice clearly, she had to increase the volume.

As a result, many tourists look at her with a different eye,

“Is she a tour guide?”

“Not quite like it, but it looks so pretty, like a star.”

“The reason for putting on makeup, you can’t see it after removing makeup, even if it is a star, it is estimated that it is only an 18-line little star.”

The tourists in the front hall are of all ages, most are families with children, and there are middle-aged and elderly tour groups. There are very few young people. Generally, young tourists go to the place where the crew is located after watching the conventional attractions.

In addition, in order to protect the road surface, the film and television base prohibits any motor vehicles from entering, no matter how big the director or the film emperor, no matter how big the pomp, they must walk in honestly.

When film crews are filming, especially for large-scale production crews, there are strict security around them, let alone watch them, it is difficult for ordinary people to get closer.

Therefore, when the crew ends and leaves daily, it is the only chance for ordinary people to see stars. As long as the young tourists who have done the strategy in advance understand this rule, they also know that before the sun goes down, it is the time for the crew to close the job. Flash dance

The Weiyang Palace film and television base has a particularly large area, such as Liu Ye and Zhou Buyi who come to work and play temporarily. Where do I know where the film crew filmed.

Therefore, with so many tourists in the front hall, no one recognized Liu Ye, the young people went to guard the stars!

A grandfather of a tour group asked their tour guide curiously, “Did you just say that Wang Zhaojun was married from Changle Palace?”

The tour guide was a woman in her forties. When she heard the words of the grandfather, there was a hint of impatience on her guide’s face. Today, she took the day trip for the elderly for her colleagues. Her mood was already bad, especially for the elderly. It was like this, and it was so hot, and she was so annoyed that she could not bear it for a day.

Seeing that the ancestors would finally be sent back, she didn’t want to care about the old man, and she was more lazy to say a word, and also gave Liu Ye a blind eye.

Liu Ye’s attention was unconscious on the live broadcast, but Zhou Buyi saw it.

Seeing the tour guide ignored himself, the grandfather asked her, “Are you right or is the little girl right?”

The tour guide had no choice but to suppress the irritability. “I have been a tour guide for 20 years in the ancient capital, and I understand every apostle’s allusions clearly. Do you dare to question me? I would like to emphasize it again, the history book is clear It was written that Wang Zhaojun was married from Changle Palace! “

“Nonsense!” Zhou Buzhen suddenly made a noise, and Liu Yan who walked in front of him turned his back. It is unknown, so what is the situation?

Zhou Buyi said to the tour guide and the grandfather, “First, there is no such detailed record in the history books. Most of the allusions and deeds about Wang Zhaojun we know today are made up by later scholars. Second, Han Hui After the emperor, the monarchs of the Han Dynasty lived in Weiyang Palace. The Emperor could not return to Changle Palace to prepare her wedding for a woman in a low status. It can be inferred from Wang Wujun that Wang Zhaojun met the monarch from the front palace of Yang Palace , Who was given the identity of a pro-princess and got married from here. “