Lunch

I was sitting next to Cristian, it was lunch. I looked at my tray, we had tacos. I was so hungry but I didn't like it.
Then I heard my Cristian ask me," Can I see your bracelets?".
I nodded and took them off.
He read them out loud," Kayla loves, none of your business. Cool, Fab look at these bracelets.".
I tried to grab them but Cristian pulled them away.
I said," Cristian, I am not having a bad day. So please, give me the bracelets", saying each word through clenched teeth.
I heard Fab say," Because someone else likes me.".
I stared at him in disgust, I saw Mr. Frank. I asked," Can I go to the restroom?".
He nodded, and I headed for the restroom. I put my head down, I didn't let tears fall yet.
I made it to the sink, my eyes were blurry from the tears in my eyes. I leaned over the sink and let all the tears fall. It was my fault, I did this to myself! He hates me but I still like him, what is wrong with me!? I wish I was dead! Then I felt a hand on my back. I stood up and saw Vanessa,I wiped my tears away. My throat was aching.
She asked me," Are you okay?".
I wanted to punch her, but I knew that would prove how weak I really was. I pushed her away and walked towards the tables. I was hoping my tears were not visible. I sat down, and saw Cristian was gone. I then remembered who was next to me.
I asked him," Where are my bracelets?".
Fab handed me them, I smiled. I tried to pull it away from his grip but couldn't.
I said," Please, I don't need any more drama today.".
He let go and then I saw Ms. Dolors gesturing us to stand up. I got up and threw my trash away.
Then I saw Ashley," Hey ,Ashley?".
She looked at me," Kayla,were you crying?".
Shit, it was still noticeable. I shook my head and saw Vanessa. I started to walk away. But Vanessa grabbed my hand, I tugged. But it was no use, I was too weak today.
She asked angrily," Why are you ignoring me?".
She let go and I answered," I need some space.".
I then saw Fab looking at me. He was smirking, wasnt he just enjoying this. I walked back to the bathroom, my new home.
Fab's POV
I was enjoying Kayla getting mad at Vanessa. I was happy though she didn't think she could control my life. I heard my name and turned around.
Manny said," Stop daydreaming about Kayla and get your ass over here.".
I walked over and said," Just enjoying Kayla getting mad at Vanessa.".
Manny rolled his eyes, I stole the ball from his hands. I shot it three pointer and said," Kobe.". I was surprised Kayla didn't come, in any mood she would come play basketball. I smiled, some boy time. She was always the only girl that played.
Manny asked me as Anthony went to get the ball," So you heard Vanessa likes you now?".
I nodded and Anthony passed me the ball. I tried to shoot it but missed. Then the bell rang, I got down in a hurry. I wanted to get back to class and see Kayla's face. Someone blew the whistle and I headed for the line. I searched and found no Kayla. I decided she went upstairs. Mrs. Levicke walked towards us and we headed upstairs.
I was at my seat, I looked behind me and still saw no Kayla.
I asked Audrey," Where is Kayla?".
She said looking at her paper," She hit her head against the sink and went home.".
I felt bad, not feelings like I like her. I then continued my work.