Introduction

We all know carry/Ajey nagar very well but, now here we all Ajey's fan girls can imagine his life with his life partner.......................... Through this story you can connect your life with Ajey's. there will be a little bit of pain a little bit of love but a lot of romance..............................keep reading and connecting to get to know more about this story. passion for love.........................

Characters

Ajey nagar and yn=your name are the main characters

Yash nagar, Am=ajey's mother , Af=ajey's father , ym=your mother , yf=your father , yb=your brother.

yn is a young girl who works in her parents newspaper publication house as an intern.she is beautiful,kind, sweet and funny but only if you are good to her. Once you take panga she's not gonna forgive you. She is a girl from Odisha who lives in Delhi. She loves wearing Indian.She loves street shopping even though she is rich.

Ab Ajey ke bare me kya hi bole..................

Ajey is an Indian You Tuber and streamer from Faridabad, India. He is known for his comedic skits and reactions to various online topics on his channel CarryMinati .He is the Asia's no.1 you-tuber with over 31 million subscribers.

In this story Ajey and Yn fall in love with each other keep reading to know how this happens.

hope you all are excited to read it ...................................