the excitement

I won't be giving a recap cuz I want you to go and read what has happened.

Your side:

(your boss call you to his cabin)

yn: hello sir. apne mujhe bulaya.

yr boss: han andar ajo

yn: Ji sir.

yrb: Aaj subha apko datne keliye sorry actually mera mood kharab tha.

( yrb means your boss)

yn: it's okay sir actually mere bhi galti thi mujhe bhi late nahi ana chahiye tha.

yrb: vese aaj ap achi dikh rahi hai!!

(yrb is also a sweet, young, and handsome man a few years elder to you and mainly has a crush on you)

yn: thank you sir ( while kinda getting awkward cuz it was weird AF)

yrb: it's okay you don't have to be awkward and I am sorry if that was weird.

yn's p.o.v

it was very weird but it's okay until I don't feel uncomfortable. okay Did he just call me here for flirting with me?

yn: it's okay sir.

yrb: enough jokes !! I have called you here to..............

yn: finally. (in a very low voice)

yrb: sorry did you just say something.

yn: no, sir plz continue

yrb: han to me bol raha tha ki ap ki ek interview he.

yn: sir meri!

yrb: oh mera matlab tha ki ap ko ek interview lena he ek you tuber ka phir uspe ek article likh na hai.

yn: sir Kiska!

yrb: carryminati

yn: what!! sir can you plz repeat that name.

(now you are a die heart fan of carryminati which you are in real I know that......and you could not believe just like for the internship you get to meet carryminati )

yrb: carryminatiii........

yn: sir when is the interview!!!!!!!!!!!

yrb: it is like after around 2 hrs. you will be sharing a lunch which him.......

yn: oh okay sir! I'll have to leave I'll be back in 1 hr!

(you rush from there in a hurry just to buy something to wear you're going to meet carryminati!!)

(take a lot of time to choose the dress but at last, you choose this)

then you go to the office yrb says you the location and you go there and while going there are some creeps/stalkers who were following you

yn's p.o.v

why the hell is these people following me...

Ajey's side:

Ajey had already left his house with his driver as it takes around 1 and a half hr from Faridabad to Delhi.

Ajey's outfit:

He has been given your number and you did not know that and on the way to you, he calls you

you pick up the call and then:

yn: Hello (in a very sweet voice)

Ajey:..................(he got blanked out by your voice and could not speak in short he became speechless and loved your voice)

yn: hello!! hello ! are you there can you plz speak...

and then you cut the call cuz you are already irritated because those guys are following you.

that is all for now:

pls comment and smack the vote/like button and I will be back as soon as possible...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!