Upcoming story's

Hey so i want you guys to comment witch story's you want me to do first and i will do them in an order based on how many comments i get. can you do that? 

OK here we go!

#1) Karlnap fluff, minecraft au, this ones simple but cute. karl gets up the nerve to confess  to sapnap, and they cuddle after. (short)

#2) Sapnotfound smut, blowjob only, vampire sapnap. sapnap offers George a blowjob in exchange for some of his blood. (short)

#3) Dreamnoblade lime(i think), handjob only, bet/dare. Dream gets dared to ask a siren for a handjob. (short to mid)

#4) Dreamnotfound light smut, succubus dream, dare/bet. George summons a succubus on a dare and they have some fun. (mid)

#5) skephalo/karlnapity fluff, (requested) "bad is sapnap's dad. They visit him and his fiances to find out they have adopted a innocent and curious slime hybrid as a child.. Bad is ecstatic and skeppy is trying to get slimecicle to swear" (mid)

#6) Saphalo smut, (requested) "Sapnap and Bad are just hanging out in the couch together, they're talking about normal stuff until they get on the topic of tickling, Sapnap wants to know if Bad is ticklish so he starts tickling Bad everywhere, Bad is all giggly since he's extremely ticklish and then Sapnap touched his waist which causes him to moan, Sapnap finds it hot and then steamy stuff can lead up from that" (Mid to long)

#7) Quacknoblade smut, (requested) "Quakity is a Avian and Techno is Student of a academy that studies magic stuffs. One time the whole class needs to bring their hybrid guardians with them to practice their teamwork but Techno doesn't have one. One day the Teacher Legend hunt which is they hunt Legendary hybrid for someone to have a chance to have a guardian. But everyone failed except for Technoblade. He go inside the cage and he doesn't care if he was eaten. He wants to make the guardian know that he was submissive. The Guardian liked him in different way (The guardian didn't want to change to human form). After the mastery in academy him and his guardian moved in and finally know each other more. After years his guardian finally transformed and introduced." (extremely long)

#8) Karlwastaken smut/punishment, (requested). "Karl hit a sub goal and it's to wear a maid dress. Dream doesn't know about this sub goal at all. So Karl start ordering a maid dress and once he gets it he starts getting ready for the stream. Karl does his stream and once he finishes he goes out of his room still wearing the maid dress. Little did he know dream was awake and watching tv and when dream sees Karl he gets mad because Karl didn't ask to get the maid dress so dream punishes Karl" (mid) 

#9) saphalo smut, TOPBOYHALO, siren au, sapnap gets cough in a fishing net and gets fucked out of his mind by a hot sailor. (short to mid)

#10)Onesided dreamnoblade ancst and smut. siren au, the Dream pirates catch a siren. one day dream drinks to mush and hurts him. (short to mid)

K let me know witch ones you want me to do. 

-Julian