Tired (ending 1)

this isn't smut its just some angst i wrote for practice that i want feedback on. this has nothing to do with anyone in the dream SMP, but still falls under the mcyt thing. this is specifically about the you-tuber Theinfamousquiff, and his friends Bionic, Doni bobes, and Lynix. if you don't know who they are go follow them, their really fucking funny (in my opinion). 

have an amazing day, and try not to cry :) 

-Julian

TWs
-blood
-detailed gore (I think)
-animal death
-attempted suicide
-implied voices
If any of this triggers you don't read.
_________________________________________
I'm so tired I think to myself as my "friends" Surround me in full netherite, threatening more of my innocent pets. This pattern has been going on for months. They take my pets lead me into their base to go get them back, kill my pets in front of me even if I cooperate, and do exactly what they say. Then they throw me into a trap they think I can't get out of, I escape unharmed and go kill them for Revenge. I'm so tired of doing this over and over again. I just want it to stop
"give it up Quiff if we have your dogs," Bionic says from behind me. Stop
"yeah drop everything dumbass," Lynix adds Holding one of my dogs by her collar. He's standing in front of me, Doni is to my left guarding my other dog who's cowering on the bed. I want it to stop I do as I'm told and drop my inventory except for some meat and my old diamond sword. hurt them
"we said everything noob" Bionic says in his robotic voice, poking me with the tip of his sword. Kill kill
"Put Lily on the ground first," I say in a much too calm monotone voice. Lynix laughs but drops her on the ground harshly. Pain She yelps at the impact. And limps over to me. Show you're not afraid she collapses onto the ground and I walk over to the injured wolf. Kill her Instead of dropping my weapon, I lift it up over her, and with no emotion on my face, I stab it into the dog's throat. I watch as the dog's ruby blood gushes out and pools around her now lifeless corpse. Everyone in the room watches in horror as I pull the bloodstained blade from her neck. Do it again I turn to my left and walk towards Doni, a dead look in my eyes and covered in Lily's still warm blood. Again I walk past him and stop in front of Loky, my other dog, his big light blue eyes filled with fear from smelling his sister's blood on me. Do it I smile and let out a chuckle as I lift the blade over my shoulder. I swiftly swing it down into the animal's side, his crimson blood mixing with his litter mate's on my clothes and blade. He yelps and whines trying to get me to stop, again but I just laugh and slash again, striking his throat this time. Blood is now dripping down my face. The dog's once snow-white fur is now a matted canvas of dark crimson splashed unevenly across his small lifeless body. I look up into a small mirror above my bed and see my dripping red reflection and bloodshot eyes. I watch the reflection of my so-called "friends" behind me. Doni has tears in his fear-filled green eyes; as I watch one tear falls over and trails down his cheek. Lynix has shock written all over his pale face, he closes his mouth and looks down, quilt swimming in his wide gray eyes. And lastly, my eyes fall on Bionic, he has his fist over his mouth, his one good eye is welling up with tears of guilt and regret, as he tries to speak.
"Q-quiff I-" I turn and lift my hand to stop his apology.
"Save it Bionic, You've done enough damage. Get out and stay out." He nods silently and pulls the others away from my house, leaving me alone with my thoughts.
they fear you My chest tightens as I watched them leave and realize what I had just done. I let out a rough scream of emotional agony and collapse onto my knees, hot tears now streaming down my face, mixing with the now dring blood of my favorite wolves.

Time Skip 3 Hours

I slowly get up and walk to the door of my house I go outside and walk some more until I reach a small Creek. I feel numb... I feel nothing. I kneel down and wash the dried blood off my face and hands, the cold water clearing my head. the blood gives the water a pinkish tint. as I stare at my reflection in the water I let out of shaky breath. Your fault
"I'm sorry; I'm so sorry..." I whisper into the Silence of the night air. I stand up and slowly back away from the water, as I process what I did. I turned around and Sprint, away from the water, away from my home, away from my "friends", away from the blood oh, away from everything. Soon I run into a large mountain. as I look up at the heights I feel calm. I start to climb. Higher and higher until I reach the top, below me is a steep cliff. I'm standing on the edge looking out over a vast Forest, the bright starlight shining down accompanied by the full moon. I look out at the server I have called my home, I realize I cannot live with what I've done; Do it no one will miss you I turned my back on the beautiful view and stand on the very edge my arms spread wide. you deserve it they want you dead anyway I let myself fall, the cold wind rushing past my face. I feel calm, I feel at peace, I feel free. The peaceful fall only lasts a moment before I'm surrounded by cold and everything goes black.

3rd person pov

SPLASH!
Quiff falls into the cold water at the base of the cliff, the last thing He hears before blacking out is the rush of wind in his ears. A pair of strong arms list his broken body out of the water. while unconscious, Quiff can barely make out the robotic voice of a cyborg saying,
" I've got you my friend." and with that the world goes silent