LOVE HAS NO VALID REASON :)

BAGO LANG AKO DITO NAGBABASA AKO NG MGA STORY AT NAISIPAN KO RING GUMAWA SANA MAGUSTUHAN NYO :)

 VOTE OR COMMENT NALANG KAYO :)

--I HAVE STARTED MY STORY "LOVE HAS NO VALID REASON" ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE AND I HAVE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND I NEED AN EDITORS YO HELP ME ..COMMENT NALANG KAYO HUH :)

Disclaimer: All characters are owned by JACKSON ARIOLA . This is a fan fiction and not intended for profit. 

JACKSON

Tohr’s groan was loud enough that JACKSON could hear it in the hallway outside the billiards room. “I thought you came for a visit, not to take over the TV.”

“I’m great at multi-tasking. I never get tired,”NERFE said 

“Who gave him the fucking remote?” Butch barked.

“No one. The bastard brought his own.” Vishous sounded even less amused that his Brothers.

“Where the hell is ours then?” 

JACKSON paused at the threshold of the room to watch Rhage pulling up couch cushions, clearly looking for the official brotherhood remote control. He shoved V off one cushion, receiving a growl of protest in the process. V stood up and walked towards the bar at the back of the room, moving like a sleek, dangerous predator. His gaze fell on JACKSON and although his step didn’t falter, a hint of surprise flickered in his piercing eyes. 

JACKSON couldn’t blame him. The Brothers all seemed less comfortable around him since JOLO and VAL had moved into a room together. Plus, the King was keeping him so busy lately, thank the Scribe Virgin, that he barely had time to make first and last meal, much less socialize. 

JACKSON inclined his head in greeting, not moving from his perch by the door. He didn’t belong but he was confident enough not to care, and more importantly the desire for company had struck him fast and hard. It felt good just hearing other voices after hours in the quiet tomb of the library. 

V pulled the Grey Goose down from the mirrored wall behind the bar and glanced over at JACKSON. “You need a drink.” 

It wasn’t a question, but JACKSON let out a long breath, considering, before he said, “Glenlivet on the rocks sounds fantastic.”

NERFE prepared three drinks in his focused, efficient manner, and handed Saxton a glass.

“Bottoms up,”NERFE said with a one-sided smile.

“Cheers,” JACKSON replied and downed half the drink. 

He scanned the room again, wondering if this was a truly bad idea after all. Lassiter and the Brothers appeared to be in good spirits, despite the tele-torture, and JACKSON didn’t aim to bring them down to his level. He wasn’t the best of company lately. Seeing his cousin and Blaylock together, the way they touched, the way they watched each other constantly like they couldn’t bear to look anywhere else, affected JACKSON. Even after a couple of months.

He’d assumed Qhuinn would come to his senses about Blay eventually, because he knew that male like a brother, but part of JACKSON had been hopeful regardless. Blaylock was a worthy, loving, trusting, incredibly sexy male and anyone would be lucky to claim him. It just turned out JOLOS’s luck was better than JACKSON’s. 

But who was he kidding? VAL had been in love with JOLO for years before JACKSON came along. He hadn’t stood a chance. So yes, he had anticipated the loss, but that dull, dirty knife twisting through his heart…? It sure left an abundance of jagged edges behind. No easy way to stitch up that mess, even if say,MARK and FRANCIS were both on the case.