Chapter 7: karakoe

(Tomiko is in tht pic)
Reader POV:
I was over at lu-chan's house with Tomiko looking at her clothes "wow your clothes are so cute!" I said "arigato! I like your style too!" She said not taking her eyes off the book she was writing. "Can I wear this!?" I asked her I was holding up this black and white striped dress. "Hai!" Lucy said "by the way Tomiko!" Lucy said looking at her "hm?" Tomiko said "you can look at my clothes too if you want." Lu-chan said "arigato!" Tomiko said and looked at her clothes with me "
Tomiko POV:
"This is pretty!" I said holding up a necklace with a flame charm on it. The lucy started to blush like a mad man "Natsu gave that to me..." She said. Me and yuki exchanged looks "NALU!" We screamed "not you too!" Lucy pouted then we all laughed "so are you guys coming to karaoke?" Lucy asked us "I am!" Yuki said "I guess I will then too." I said
Reader POV:
So we arrived at Fairytail I'm wearing a black and white striped dress, Tomiko-sama is wearing a sleeveless white dress with a black lace on the rims, and Lucy is wearing a blue and white dress that splits down the side. "It's rare to see Fairytail all dressed up." Lucy said smiling. I love Lucy (lol that old show from like the 1930's and when I say love I don't me that way! I mean like a bestie way!) but seriously she's the closest thing to perfect! "Shall we go in?" Tomiko asked "hai." I said as we walked in to see gajeel on the stage playing his guitar. "You rock gajeel!" I said laughing "next up is... Lucy Heartflia singing...echo...by gumi!" Mira said. Lucy finished she was amazing! "Anyone else?" Mira-chan said "I will." Tomiko said "okay." Mira-chan said "I will be singin circus monster." She said and started singing (play the video!)
~timeskip to when everything was do Everything~
"That was fun!" I said as we walked to my house "sleep over Lucy-chan and Tomiko-sama!" I said "hai!" They both smiled and come over.
====================
Crappy cliff hanger
Sry that chappy was short!
I am tired I'm gonna sleep now
Nite or morning or whatever!