Chapter 11: love square

(Chappie name cred: sportyartist
Also check out Skylar-Anime plz)
Reader POV:
I wake up to something warm...like body heat. So I sit up and look around to see a shirtless sting laying next to me. 'What the hell do I do?' I ask myself. I tried to wake him up by shaking his shoulder. Then I tried calling his name. I turned the lights on. I tried a drum. Then a air horn. Nothing worked. "Are you even alive?" I asked "sorry for this..." I say "Ice dragon: roar!" I yelled at his whole body for blasted with freezing air. He woke up after that. "What the hell was that for!?" He asked. "You wouldn't wake up!" I screamed.

Then I explained what had happened this morning. "Gomen." He said "it's not a problem." I smiled "I'm surprised rogue isn't awake." Sting said "I haven't seen him, I better go check on him." I said . So I went in the living to see nothing but a empty couch and then I heard the noise of gagging. "Rouge-sama?" I said and ran into the bathroom. "Are you okay!?" I asked to a very sick rogue. "Yeah it's just the flu." He said. 'Aw I feel so bad for him.' I thought "Is rogue-kun okay?" Fro and lector asked "hai, he's just sick." I smiled at them.

"What about the mission?" Sting asked "I'll go instead!" I said "I need money anyways." I told him "rouge-sama, go lay in my room the bed is probably more comfortable than the couch!" I told him "h-hai." He said weakly. "Fro, lector, take care of rogue for me okay?" I asked them. "Okay! We will." Lector said "fro will too." Fro said "okay call me on the larcima if you need anything!" I said and with that me and sting left.
~timeskip brought to you by a death machine~
"Next time lets walk" I said weakly "yeah..." Sting agreed. Since you and him were the only 2 people laying on the ground like your life depends on it, everyone started to crowd around. "Is that sting?" "Isn't that Sabertooth's guild master?" "That must be his girlfriend!" "They are cute!"

After a while we left and went to the clients house. The client was a older woman the age of Tomiko maybe or laxus around that age. I think she was trying to suduce sting or something I mean...she was wearing a robe that wasn't even tied and she was wearing red lace underwear. But sting didn't pay attention. He was just wanting to fight.

The woman gave us a map on whee to go. Apparently we are supposed to defeat 3 cyclops. "Okay this is one shitty map." I told sting "yeah that slut can't even write a map." Sting said. I laughed at the true comment. "Okay so they a-" I got cut off by someone holding me up by my hair.

It was no other than the one eyed cyclops. "Pretty lady." One said "ice dragon: roar!" I yelled and hit one of them in the face. When he dropped me and I did a front flip to the ground. By then sting already knocked out 1 of the cyclops. "Ice dragon: iron fist!" I yelled and I knocked out the other one. The last one was bigger and uglier not to mention stronger.

We fought him for about a hour then I thought of something. "Hold my hands!" I said aa it began to rain. "White ice dragon: secret art, freezing light!" We chanted and it knocked the cyclops out.

It used up too much of my magic. So I fell. But sting caught me. "S-sting-sama..." I said weakly "it's okay..." He said "I'm so weak..." I began to cry. "I can protect anyone..." I cried. But then sting did something I never expected. He kissed me.
========================
This cheesy chappie was so kawaii
So I hope you like sting bc he kissed you ~.~