school sucks

i walk to school as my blood rushed faster than ever .

voices in my head repeated 

"fat slut" 

it replayed because the person i once loved called me that my ex ...andy biersack. 

he was my world . till one day i fucked up.like i punched him because my sister dyed ..idk. 

i was trying to let that be in the pass but it was hard because he was ..just my love life. i stupidly punched him when he was drunk that was it....he didnt harm me,he just called me that and i left he never spoked to me again i dont know what happened to him..

i arrived to school.

in the hallway.

many girls called me 'emo' because my cloths 

"YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED TO ME SLUT" anxeity snapped.

i tryed not to cry. the bell rang first class .putting my head down hoping no one would notice me. 

i ran into this guy with the same cloths as me kind of..but his face looked better. "sorry " i franticly say.

"its ok and keep your head up pretty girl." he replied witha smile . 

"uh thanks" i quikly reply never  got called beautiful.only when andy did it..i flash back to 8th grade year of me and andy we where the "wrong crowd" drugs.and tons of beer..

then i blinked and i looked back and his big hand was waving it in my face.

"oh us sorry"i replied

"what class do u have next" he asked 

i franticly try to remeber "math!" i say because i remembered.

"great me to ..lol lets eat lunch together with my friends " he said .

he didnt ask so i just had to say 'ya' hopefully his friends will exept me 

2nd bell range we ran to math. 

our teacher didnt care i guess 

"take these slips home and get them sighned by your dad or mom"the math teacher said .

that hit me in the face . flash back

"go kill your slef slut" dad said to me when i was 11 thats when i met andy .

my dad would constanly put me down till one day he dyed in a car accident because he was drunk flew out of car and dyed.

i went back to the slip and i looked and my mom wont sighn this i thought. 

"hey uh what if we cant get this sighned" i a \sked this teacher quietly. 

"why not? ,is there somthing wrong with your family?" the tacher asked 

i was checked up. 

"no just a question"i answered quickly . 

the boy with my almost same outfit looked at me wierd as my eyes filled up with tears.

sorry if there was miss spells XD its late dont fell like fixing it lol