An Introduction.

Overview of the story:

Hayami Kaneko (Kaneko, Hayami) the kanji of her first name are  早  "early." and 美  "beauty." She was born in a normal family until her parents got divorced from finding out that her father was having an affair. Her mother was devastated by the revelation and fell into a depressive cycle, occasionally throwing things around in anger. The home that she first knew what happiness was became the place where she learned what sadness, loss and betrayal is.

She had a strong spirit and she never gave in to the negativity of her home, taking it upon her hands to liven up the gloomy place. Studying was one of the thing she excelled at and study, she did. Studied until she received a scholarship offer from the prestigious school owned by the Nanami Conglomerate, where other students study. Though they weren't just any student, their families were successful and rich. Well, she did have money and a mediocre status but that meant nothing for the people in the higher level in the hierarchy of the kinds of people.

Once she stepped in the tiled floor of the school building, she already knew her priorities. Money, friends, connections, a respectable status. It would be difficult for her to climb up the ladder of life if she didn't have any support and be unlucky enough to come across a huge hurdle in her goals in life. Right, being unlucky...

A/N:

So, I'm already saying this in advance that there will be references from other animes with the same setting as "rich & poor" (yeah I'm talking about Ouran High School Host Club.) I'm also gonna be trying to slip in a few wattpad-y scenes for random reasons that I don't even know what so, if you're not a fan of that (so am I) then you can skip that part (all I know is I'll be dying of internal cringe when I write that). Also, the update schedule will be weekly!! (It just depends on how I feel lol)

This is a Dr. Stone Fanfic but with Ryusui Nanami as the MLI (Main Love Interest). I'll be trying to have chapters where the other characters of Dr. Stone will have an appearance. This whole event happened before the petrification spreaded to the whole world. Will I be pushing the story after petrification? We'll see...

That's it for the overview of the story and my notes, a heads up for you readers. If you skipped this important part, I don't blame you for being excited to read the scenes with Ryusui in it 'cuz he's just so fine. 😌💗