Love or Lie

(So, No one knows who Annika is. Shakti has been kidnapped for almost 2 months now)

Annika was walking lifelessly on the road. It was as if her life was over. As it started to rain she couldn't help it anymore. Her tears fell like the rain as she tore her dress to pieces. Left only in her sports bra and shorts, she started to run to the mountain barefoot. Not caring about anything she ran as fast as the wind in anger, frustration and heartbreak.

"Aaaah!" She screamed as she reached the edge of the mountain.

Annika: WHY! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME SHIVAAY! I LOVED YOU AND ALL YOU DID WAS BETRAY ME!

Her tears were invisible due to the rain. She fell to the ground with a thud as she remembered the reason why she is crying.

FLASHBACK

Annika was making her way into Shivaay's house. The house seemed empty so she decided to check in his bedroom. When she opened the door she felt the ground slip beneath her feet. Shivaay and Tia were together in bed. Shivaay's shirt was half opened and Tia was laying on top of him half naked. She dropped her bag and barged inside. She wasn't ready to believe that Shivaay was cheating on her.

Annika: Shivaay?(in a cracking voice)
Shivaay:What are you doing here?
Annika:What?
Tia: You heard him. Why don't you get out of here bitch
Annika:What?
Shivaay:Where were you last night huh? I'm guessing you were out enjoying yourself with Vikram am I right? You only want a rich guy and you won't even hesitate to get naked for money.

Tears were falling down her face at this point. What was he saying? Did he not trust her anymore?

Shivaay: You know what, I don't love you anymore. I'm glad Tia is here for me. She is way better than a gold digger like you. You know what, get out of my house.

Annika couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the house.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Annika sat on the ground deep in thoughts. Did Shivaay ever love her? Was his love real or was it just a lie? And how could he call her a gold digger? Was he for real? Was their relationship a lie? Thinking all these she started to feel a little light headed bit she just shrugged it off and made her way down the mountain. She stopped in front of a hospital and entered it wiping away her tears.

Meanwhile in Oberoi Mansion Shivaay was in his room with mixed emotions. He wasn't sure how he felt. His mother and brothers were continuously banging on his door but he was not moving. The only girl he loved, loves and will always love had left. It was not his fault though. She had cheated him, right? He never really saw her cheating but he believed his mother. Something wanted him to trust Annika but his mother would never lie to him, she only wants the best for her son.

As he stood up from the floor he heard his mother yelling at someone.

Pinky: Why are you here you bitch! Can't you go trap another rich man! Leave my son alone you middle class trash!

He immediately knew it was Annika. He ran outside only to find her looking pale and vulnerable. The whole family didn't know who she was. Only Pinky knew about her so that explains why everyone was looking at her questioningly. He quickly went towards her and looked at her angrily. Of course he would, she had cheated on him.

Shivaay:What are you doing here?

Annika just looked and to his surprise, she left without saying a word. Was she crazy? Had she come just to leave? The whole family was asking themselves these questions when she entered the house again, but this time she was with someone. Seeing him the Oberoi family started to tear up. Pinky even dropped her phone in shock and happiness. It was Shakti! But how? He was missing for the last two months. He was bandaged and it looked like he came from the hospital. The police came behind them and told the Oberois that thanks to Annika's intelligence they were able to find Shakti.