London?

All followed her outside and tried to stop her.

Shivaay:Annika! Stop! Don't do this

Annika:I'm going to London and that's it.

Shivaay:What!?

Arnav:Ani, no. You can't leave us like this.

Maan:Ani, think about this again. You can't just leave.

Annika: I've made up my mind. I'm leaving.

Shivaay:Ani...

Annika:Don't talk to me Mr Oberoi.

Shivaay:Come on Ani. I've already apologized. Please...

Annika:I never want to see you again. Just leave me alone.

Shivaay:Annika, let's talk. You can't just leave like this

Annika:Yes I can. It's my life and it's my decision.

Shivaay:No it's not. You are my wife and you're pregnant with my baby.

Annika:It's not you baby anymore. Its my baby. You lost your rights the day you mistrusted me.

Shivaay:I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but you can't just leave like this. Ani I ...

Annika:I'm done. I'm leaving.

She got in her car and left. Shivaay tried to go after her but the Raizada brothers stopped him.

Arnav: Let her be Shivaay.

Shivaay: But she...

Maan: Let her be Shivaay. She needs some space.

Shivaay: But she...

Arnav: Don't worry. Let her think for some time.

Shivaay went inside the mansion and shut himself in his room. He collapsed to the floor regretting everything he did to her. Tears rolled down his face as he remembered how carefree she used to be, but now she was a different person and it was all his fault. What had he done?

Shivaay:I'm so stupid. Why did I do it!? Why didn't I trust her!? What is wrong with me!? Annika! Annika! Come back to me please!? Come back baby! I'm sorry! I'm sorry ... I ... I'm sorry. Ani!!!

At the airport, Annika could feel Shivaay calling her, but she was pissed off and had no intention of going back. It had all become too much and her now fragile body was tired. She was tired of seeing the man she loves with another woman, she was tired of not knowing who she was anymore. She was tired of insulting herself. She knew she needed time to think. She needed to reconnect with herself, and she could only do it if she was away from all the drama. She had to leave, it was a need.

Annika got on her private jet and headed for London. No matter how much she wanted to go back to Shivaay, she just couldn't.

.............................................................