ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ

┌──═━┈━═──┐

└──═━┈━═──┘

└──═━┈━═──┘

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Y/N POV:

"Finally," I breathed out, stretching my arms out, finally I reached my home. My home, there is nothing better than our home.

I dragged my luggage with me, as soon as I checked out I was met with my bestie Liz.

"Liz!!" I shouted and we both hugged each other.

"Y/N finally you came, you can't even imagine how happy I am today. Finally, after a whole lot of years you came!"

"Well, I've to you know I have to come, as dad said that I've to complete my high school here in Korea" I breath in again "so here I'm" she smiled.

"And now we are going to have a lot of fun that we didn't have in these past years." She squealed happily.

⚘⚘

I was now sitting in my room, nothing has changed in this room, it is still that old Y/N's room and this show me that I've not changed that much, I guess that's a good thing. It takes a lot to remain the same though changes are necessary I love that I didn't change that much.

I will be attending a whole new different school from tomorrow and that's stressing me out. This always happens to me, back then when I went to the US I was sweating in my whole first ride to school.

I always like uniforms but my high school don't have uniforms, I don't know why but it just doesn't have uniforms for any high schoolers.

My father had already sent me the timetables and all. He is also one of the old staff of this high school, though I've never visited it.

I'll sleep now, tomorrow will be my first official day in high school, let's get a good night sleep.

Good night Y/N.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-