Chapter 24

Aniyah

"We gotta keep this on the low at least until everything blows over with RaShawn." I looked at him through the bathroom mirror.

He was getting ready to drop them off at the airport for their Christmas vacation in Jamaica, and I was getting ready to meet RaShawn at his place to give him back his stuff.

"You wanna keep us a secret?" Gevoni snaked his arms around my waist from the back and laid kisses on my open shoulder.

"It's not like that" I turned around in his arms. "I don't want to make it a big deal because we're not official yet and I don't think I'm ready to get into another relationship right now."

"So it's like that?" he dropped his hands from my waist. "I was just your fling for two days?"

"I thought we were on the same page. You didn't think we'd become something?" I chuckled.

Geovoni cocked his head back laughing for a good ten seconds. "I don't even know why I bother with you" he mugged me and slammed the door on his way out of the bedroom.

This nigga is mad at me for what now

I'm pretty sure he has tons of girls waiting in line for him.

Geovoni

I was cruising down the highway after I dropped Sean and Jaylin off at the airport. Ever since the encounter with Aniyah this morning, I've been having a shitty day.

I didn't put much thought behind my actions as I put Kayla on speed dial.

"What you hitting my line for?" Kayla answered the phone with an attitude.

"Where you at?"

"What the fuck do you want Von?" she asked.

"I asked you a question," I said more sternly

"At my sugar daddy's house," she answered.

Why am I not surprised

"Is this what you're doing for money now?" I chuckled.

"I don't see it being any of your business" She kissed her teeth.

"Meet me at my apartment in fifteen minutes"

"I thought you said we were done" she questioned me.

"I changed my mind"

"Isn't Aniyah staying with you tho"

"I don't give a fuck where she at right now so meet me there ight. I'll make it quick"

I've been supportive towards Aniyah like a friend would do with all her drama but it's like that's all she sees me as.

"I can't pass up free dick so I'm on my way"

"Aii bet" I hung up the phone.

Kayla might be toxic but she gives a good head.

Aniyah

"You shouldn't have come here" was the first thing that came out of RaShawn's mouth when I walked out of the elevator. He was spread out on his couch with a wine glass to his lips.

"What happened to your jaw?" I ignored his question.

He didn't answer so I continued.

"I came back to give you your stuff," I said dropping the cardboard box filled with the gifts he gave me.

"Why don't you come and take a seat" RaShawn patted the space beside him on the couch.

"No, I just came here to give you your stuff back," I told him.

"I'm sure you've been wanting an explanation about everything."

I took a seat

"Wine" he offered and I shook my head.

"Let's start talking about how you were recently engaged" I faced him.

"I never had feelings for her and it was strictly business. It was all my father's plan for the media and the press."

"Yeah, you're father's one to talk" I dry laughed. "I'm for the streets."

"Aniyah I'm sorry for how everything went with my dad at the gala but I strictly told you to let me do the talking and you didn't." he gritted out.

"And I told you I didn't want to go because I was going through some stuff in my own life but I guess you didn't listen to that." I shot back. "I'm not the only one at fault here"

"You almost cost me my future position as CEO after what your little boyfriend did to me at the gala in front of everyone including my father." he pointed at his bruised jaw.

"He threatened for me to stay away from you, so instead I called and texted you many times.

"Because I needed space from you! After I went outside for air I passed out on the ground but luckily my friends were there to rescue me. You didn't even come looking for me" I raised my voice.

"My father was giving his speech and I had to be there. It was really important to him and to me"

"So it's business over relationships for you?" my tone dropped.

"We've only been together for two months. My life was planned out before I came into this world. Jackson Corp is in my blood. I've worked my ass off for this CEO position and I'll be dammed to throw it all away over a relationship."

"Aniyah it was fun being with you, but I've been in too many failed relationships and possible marriages. After I broke off the engagement with Diana I met you a month later. I thought were pretty, young, and nothing near my world. You were just another girl I spoiled and to be honest I never expected us to last this long."

I nodded my head taking in his words

At this point, there was no point in continuing this conversation. I heard all that I needed to hear.

I didn't say anything to him as I exited the apartment.

All I felt was embarrassment

I'm so stupid for letting him play in my face like that.

As soon as I walked out of the building I got a text message from an unknown number.

Don't worry baby I'm always looking out for you
~ K

I looked around my surroundings scanning the streets for any sign of Kyrell.

How the hell did he find me

I panicked and ran to my car

Shit

●●●●●

Thank y'all for the votes and views. This book was just at 1k two days ago and I'm surprised at how much it's blowing up<3