((my art =D))

20xx, 9pm, house in the outskirts of arcadia.

1 pov (aurelia)

nine o'clock, evening.

its dark outside and the moon shines bright and big in the sky. the stars seem to be his friends, as they help lighting up the night.

i sat on the couch and just started up a good movie that i wanted to watch for a while now. a blanket was rapped around me, a pillow supported my back and a lot of snacks layed around me. 

perfect movie night.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG..."

the bell had to ruin my night, hé?

i sighed, stood up-

"whoo!" i tripped over the edge of the blanket and could just save my self by grabbing the side of a table. "should have looked out. own fault."

i let the blanket fell on the couch and pulled the hood of my hoodie more around my neck. it was cold in house.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG..."

"yeah, yeah, im coming." i mumbled.

fastly i walked through a door and opened another that revealed a blond boy, with a blue backpack. for some reason it was kinda familiar...

"hello, can i help you?" i asked.

"yes, i brought the pizza's you ordered." he opened the bag.

"thats weird... i dont recall i ordered any pizza's..." 

a black cat decided he could go into my house and slipped through the door.

"oh no, you're not coming in." i grabbed the cat by its tummy with two hands and lifted it up, looking surprised to the sign on his chest.

"you." my eyes hardened as i looked into the yellow eyes of the cat. "what do you want."

the cat jumped out of my arms as i looked to the boy. "and you. are you plotting with them? well, im not going to do whatever you want.  goodbye." i slammed the door for his nose and finished the very one-sided conversation with that.

"and now?" i heard behind the door. 

"now we can only wait." archie's familiar voice sounded.