Alex's POV

I always feel the tension, when I walk past him in the hallway, when i sit next to him in class, when I look deeply in his light brown eyes. He is so cute I just wish he would notice me.

Anyways my name is Alex, I am the weird guy with glasses in my class, but also the one that can get close to any girl. But the only person I want is him.

So far my day is going pretty great. I woke up at 5 am just so I could read IT ENDS WITH US . I don't really talk about reading in school, I am trying to be "the cool" person at my school, the one that is just alright.

I had the "European breakfast," the one when you get your parents telling you how bad of a person are you. 6:30 hits on the clock and I leave for school, the reason why I hit out so early is because I need to get some sleep. I just take the train that has longer route.

 I collapse on train seat and head out to land of dreams. I usually dream about scary things, well they're not scary when I dream about them. The scary part is when they become true. I once saw Harry Styles in my dream and later on I went on his concert and actually saw him, that was the best day of my lonely life. 

A strange sound woke me up, somebody was opening door of my coupe. Nice looking lady came in, she gave me "can i sit here" look. I just shook my head, signing that she is allowed. 

Few minutes pass by and nothing is happening, she is looking out the window. Maybe cause a bird threw him self onto it, I am pretty sure he is dead R.I.P. Robin. There was still some blood left on the window. 

"Nature is scary isn't she." I first thought it was voice in my head, but then i looked at her, she had slightly open mouth, so I assumed she just spoke. 

"Yeah," i said. It was the weird and confused yeah. The one you say after somebody asks you if you're virgin. 

She then tried to continue the conversation "I think his name was Robin." It's funny how she used the term "was," what if he is special like cats. He could have nine lives, but the blood on the window made me rethink the nine lives. Cats are cool.

"He probably committed suicide," that sentence just came out of my mouth like it was nothing. I shouldn't have said that, it was clear that she felt some empathy to Robin. That was one of the moments when you feel the urge to just die. 

She laughed a bit. Was she flirting with me or was I flirting with her? Were we even flirting?

"My name is Agatha by the way," she thinks she is the main character, like who introduces them self after five minutes. There was a dramatic pause. I just looked at her confused, knowing she is the pic-me girl.  

"Do you have mental issues or something," that question just hit me. It wasn't even a question, she was just being rude. But the tone of her voice, she was turned on. What the fuck was I doing. 

"I like boys with mental problems, they're good in bed," she gave me "the smirk", why was she bitting her lip. Yeah well maybe if she would have sex with she would realize that her mouth id full of bullshit. 

She starts looking for something in her fake Prada purse. "Here is my number unknown man," she then just walked away, I hope she didn't see the fear on my face. I totally want to see her again, she is fine. But- who has their number written on a piece of paper, prepared incase they someone hot. Is it even her real number? Carefully folding the piece of paper she just gave, I look out the window and remind my self to sleep. 

I almost forgot to get out of the train, I took bus after that. So many people gave me weird looks in the bus. I just wonder, why do people have to be so mean?

He was there, he was in the bus just looking at his phone. I don't get why he has air pods if he doesn't have an i-phone. He was probably watching Tiktok, I bet he has hot chicks on his for you page.