Chapter 10: First Date

I was walking towards Sakura's house as I already dumped all my nervousness for today in the trashcan back home or the author finally remembered he had fanfic for Horimiya and decided to write this chapter.

Anyways, after 100 google searches and asking Sengoku for some date ideas, I finalized...nothing.

Sakura loves nature, and going to an amusement park or beach wouldn't be a good choice. Also, going trekking on a date sounds...rather uncommon. I have literally no idea but how about I ask her about it? 

Wait, does that makes me look lazy? does it makes me look that I don't look forward to this date?!

While I was thinking all this, I had already arrived at Sakura's house. Now, should I ring the bell or...

The door opened up while I was trying to solve this dilemma I was stuck in revealing a Sakura that I'm pretty sure I was drooling looking at. She wore a black jacket on a t-shirt and a skirt with shoes.

As she closed the door behind her, her eyes met mine as I saw her cheeks getting scarlet red and even my heartbeat increased looking at that.

"G-Good morning. Ko-ko-koichi-kun" She said with a smile as she gently walked towards me. 

"Morning...Sakura" I replied with a smile of my own.

As we both took a bit of pause, trying to hide our embarrassment which we collectively failed in.

"Let's go-"

"Let's go?" 

We both said at the same time, our faces went from embarrassed to smiling to a little chuckle. 

"We should get going" I replied chuckling.

"haha, yes" She added.

As we began walking the INTENSE tension near my hand next to her began to rise, I wanted to hold her soft and warm fingers but...you know what, i'd not be shy today.

I went for the opportunity as I gently placed my palm over hers as I matched her pace and not to my surprise, her palms rotated as her fingers intercrossed mine. 

I looked over her who was already looking me with a heartwarming smile, "Still a bit nervous aren't we?" she chuckled.

"I know right, hey uh-do you have a place you'd like to go?" I asked.

"We'll pretend you didn't try hard yesterday night to think of place okay?" She chuckled.

"You knew!?" I exclaimed.

"Well, Remi told me...." she started.

"Man, Sengoku is so dead" I said.

"No-now don't go fighting...I was really happy when I heard you were trying really hard to find a suitable location" she added.

"Wh-why's that? I mean, I couldn't find one" I replied.

"It made me happy...that you'd go to all that trouble so we could have fun, I was really looking forward to this day aswell so...seeing so pour so much of effort made me skip a beat" She replied shying away as her voice lowered ever so much while her face became a red mess.

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing hard right now as this girl has just almost given me a heart attack, "I-I see...I was pretty confused, as you really love nature so I wanted to go somewhere that you really like" I replied.

"Oh...Uhm, you really know how to make me happy don't you?" she blushed at first before punching me on my shoulder as she tried to hide her face.

GOD SHE'S SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.