Republic daughter - your uncles get meet you 3

Once again you are home at coursant enjoying some time off from your school work and lesson, your father had called you asking if you were free for today and you said yes. Cody didn't sound very serious on the phone like he had wanted to show you something and he sounded like it was a good thing. So you left the place you were staying and head off to the meeting place where Cody had told you.

Y/n " commander Cody hello"

Cody " hello cadet y/n" your father soon tapped your head making your smile at him and the two of you soon walked away toward a clone trooper busy area in coursant.

Y/n " father what the matter"

Cody " I see you have dyed you hair again"

Y/n " please don't tell me you called me all the way here to talk about my hair, because most of your brothers have bright colored hair"

Cody " fine you win there now come on you are going to finally meet your uncles"

Y/n " cool"

Cody " don't tell you father about this i haven't talked to him about it yet"

Y/n " yes sir" you soon followed your father to the clone trooper barracks and you, are playing with your hair making your father look that you and smile.

Cody " hey boys I brought over a special guest"

Rex " hey kiddo I great to finally meet you so how does it feel to have this man as your father"

Y/n " he a great dad"

Cody " don't start questioning my parenting skills Rex"

Rex " oh I'm sorry Cody"

Waxier " I can't believe your daughter would be so different from you and the general"

Boil " I think waxier means we can't believe the girl would have dyed hair coming from strict parents like, you and the general"

Y/n " that sounds like something I have heard before"

Cody " don't any of you tell her about anything that she could use against me"

Y/n " oh I want to hear some interesting stories"

????? " that won't be happening young lady"

Y/n " hey dad"

Obi wan " so you have dyed your hair again now come on we have to talk about a friend of your"

Y/n " yes father"