⤷𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑲𝑶𝑶𝑲✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆/ 𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌/ 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉/𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕

you opened your fridge door feeling slightly annoyed. there was barely any snacks or anything enticing in there for you to eat, much less your boyfriend who was just ten minutes away from your apartment at the moment. the only thing you took in pride was the fact that your house was nice and clean.

you stepped away from the fridge, leaving the door open momentarily as you took a glance around your apartment.

it was clean and well put together. you had
everything in place. you had blankets and pillows on the couch, your flat screen was turned on. not playing any specific show at the moment, you were waiting to choose a show when your boyfriend comes. your apartment decor was leaning more towards the modern side since you had black couches and darker colored pillows . making the place nice and dark for the occasion. creating a calm and comfy air in the apartment. the only issue was snacks.

"baby are you alright? you're breathing pretty hard" you heard jungkook question over the phone.

you didn't even notice that you were breathing hard, you were just thinking about what you could possibly feed him when he comes.

"uh im good bae, im just a little frustrated" you replied trying to sound calm. it's supposed to be a date night so you really didn't want to ruin the atmosphere. although you never understood why people considered netflix and chill a 'date'. because in your experience, netflix and chill meant watch movies for a few minutes and end up having sex.
which was the direction you were sure tonight would go. and you weren't mad at it either.

"you sound more than a little frustrated baby, you sound like your either searching for food or you just realized that you're wearing your underwear inside out again" jungkook explained making you laugh a bit.