☆ 28 - Is This Love, Part 2 ☆ 🔞

Your chest heaves slowly as you stare into his eyes, seeing the combination of so many emotions, the same ones rushing through yours.

"May I?..." He asks again, leaning up to your face and ghosting his lips over yours.

"Y-yes... Please.." Your respond, your voice sounding broken, weak.

He brings both of his arms beside him and wraps them around your thighs, giving you a yank further down the bed, against him.

Keeping his arms behind your knees, he leans forward, placing his hands on either side of you, pushing your knees towards your chest with his arms as he begins to slide his erection into your dripping core.

The sensation is different than any other time you'd been with him. Your body already so sensitive, your nerves firing off signals left and right, you shudder as he glides into you until the skin of his lap is pressed completely against the back of your thighs.

You feel him fill you up and it's as though you can't breathe, your air caught in your lungs, unable to escape. Your mouth opens and a moan escapes that's long and high pitched as he settles inside you.

His cock throbs against your tight walls and you can feel it, every single pulse of him and it makes you whimper. He leans down, pressing his lips against yours, the kiss causing you to clench down on him, earning a moan from his lips to yours.

"I... I'm going to move..." He whispers against your lips, his voice strained and deep and you nod vigorously, clutching his shoulders tightly.

He slides out of you gently and slowly glides back in, repeating this motion, excruciatingly slow. You whine as he does so, your body craving more but at the same time, reveling in the pleasure his deep, slow strokes were delivering.

You close your eyes tightly and you hear your own soft moans, accompanied by Jungkook's occasional gasps and grunts. He seems to be holding back and you can feel it as he removes his hands from the bed to wrap them around your thighs again, squeezing your flesh against himself.

You open your eyes to look at him and see his eyes are already on your face and your mouth opens at his appearance.

His face carried a look of pure ecstasy, his eyes watching you lovingly and it makes you gasp. He seems like he can't control himself upon seeing your eyes look into his and his pace quickens, a groan escaping his throat.

"Jung.. kook.." You whine out and he smiles for a second before leaning down and pressing his lips to yours again, his tongue eagerly searching to dominate yours. You moan out into the kiss and he moans back, his pace quickening once again, his grip on your thighs tightening.

He kisses you deeply, continuously, and you're breathless by the time he finally pulls away, now aiming his lips at your jaw and neck, kissing and sucking on your skin so much you're positive you're going to need to cover your neck for a week.

He suddenly slows his pace, pushing himself up from you, looking down into your face with a lust ridden expression.

"Roll over." He growls.

You're half responsive, part of you trying to move but the other half, too fucked out already to follow though with the movement. He helps you, lifting your left leg over and to your right so you can be on your stomach.

Once you're in position, he grips your hips, scoots up, putting his thighs on either side of yours, keeping your legs pinned together.

He lays his body against you before thrusting himself back inside you with a grunt, causing you to cry out.