Chapter 2

Natsumi's Pov.

I slept like a baby last night. And I wasn't really in the mood to wake up. As my eyes fluttered open i realized something about the room was different. I pushed my white hair out of my face. What was going on. I looked at my hand. Was I...animated? I put my head back on my pillow. Haha funny dream. Time to wake up. I closed my eyes tight and opened them again. Ah!

I'm still animated. I ran to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Nope! I felt like crying what was going on? Was I really animated? I dashed to my closet. Oh no. What was this ugly yellow dress doing in my closet? I owned nothing so... boring. Wait....no no no! This was the dress from...Ouran

I broke down in tears. I mean this was some scary stuff! Being this confused. What if I was being mind controlled by aliens or witches, or something! I ran to Kiyomi's room. I threw open the door.

"Kiyomi! Wake up!"I sobbed shaking her

"What..the...hell...." She said not opening her eyes.

"Were all animated and stuff seriously! We really are!" I said.

"....Your losing your-" She then opened her eyes.

"No...freaking...way.." She stuttered, she sat up and looked at her hands, her eyes widened.

"I'm losing my what? " I asked a with a smirk on my face.

"uhh....it can't be real...I'm losing MY mind!" She said slamming her head against her pillow.

I frowned. Of course this wasn't real!  i thought for a second and said

"Well let's see if your dreaming."I said pinching her arm ever so tightly.

"ITS REAL! ITS REAL! STOP!" She screamed.

"Are you sure?"I asked I said tightening it for a second and then letting go

"Because there is no way his could happen. And why to us?"I asked to know one in particular

"....Last night...I.." She said looking down.

I stared at her. Did she find a genie and not tell me?

"Last night what?" I asked, she looked up and had a terrified look on her face.

"Well...I was laying here and I wished that Ouran was real and then...." She trailed off looking up.

"You don't think that your wish...came true?Because I'm not wearing that yellow trash bag to school." I said.

"Well..the thing is...right after I wished...I saw a shooting star, then something weird happened, and its not THAT bad" She said giggling.

I ran to her closet and pulled it out.

"I'm not wearing this. It's too...ugly!" I said shoving it in her face.

"Your gonna have to, unless you wanna be like Haruhi, haha" She said grabbing it.

"Or..."I said giving an evil smirk and walking back to my room. I walked in a cut the  bottom of the dress neatly and maybe it look all frilly.  But not Boring. So it had bit lace and a it of sparkles on it. I made the dress look like a lolita masterpiece.

I brought it back to Kiyomi.

"Tada!"

"Really? Wow, A little lolita much" She said laughing.

I just sighed and shook my head.

"At least it looks better!" I said, she sighed.

"Okay fine, what do we do now?" She asked.

"Um today is Monday so.. go to school." I said, her eyes widened.

"....school...as in...Ouran.." She said, she blushed...weird.

"No school as in the nudist beach...what do you think I mean by school!"

"Well...Can we visit the...host club...." She blushed more.

"Maybe it depends on your behavior."I giggled

"Okay....I hope I can see honey....." She blushed then jumped up.

"I shall get dressed!!!" She grabbed the uniform and ran into the bathroom.

I shook my  head. Kiyomi,Kiyomi,Kiyomi. I suppose i should be getting ready too. I slowly walked back to my animated room and put on the animated outfit. And smiled an animated smile. And to tell the truth I was still pretty scared. I would be going to the host cub room. The real one.

But what if this was like the movies. What if we change the fate of the show?

Who knows. Well let's just wait and see what happens. I put on white socks with yellow bows and a pair of white shoes. I spun around in the mirror lolita looks so good animated. But still how would i know how to get to Ouran. I went back to Kiyomi's room.

"Come on i don't want to be late. it's still school. Even though ere in an anime."

"ehh....okay! Oh Natsumi! Look! You can actually see me blushing! NO WAY!" She said blushing even more.

"i could see you blush before Kiyomi. Just not as well. Now come on. I said going to the door. "

The second i left the room we entered the hallways of Ouran. What the...heck! Were we just drawin into the halway. I looked around? Where do we go? Suddenly i saw other people and my shyness kicked in. i felt like my lips were glued together. Just some guy. I think it was Haruhi.

Should i warn her about the vase. I mean we don't want to change the things that would happen inthe show. So i just stayed quiet.

"Oh my god...Its....Haruhi..." Kiyomi said nervously.

I nodded and looked back at her putting afinger on my lip. Haruhi the mangy boy look. I simply smiled pretending to talk to Kiyomi.

"Don't we have to go get our schedules?" She asked.

I sighed"We are literally like lost. I don't even know where to go. They barely ever showed class in Ouran. Except that Halloween episode.And that was just the inside of it! "

I began to think a moment. Maybe...just maybe.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

"Come on I think I know where we should go."