Chapter Three - Woops

⚠️TW FOR MURDER AND SLIGHT DESCRIPTION OF GORE FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️

"Henry?" Drew had found them. Henry hid Zander immediately. "Did you kill him?" Drew asked "Who?" Henry asked, forgetting his original intentions. "Zander" Drew replied "Who's here?" Zander whispered to Henry from his hiding spot "of course you didn't do it" Drew was pissed. He violently grabbed Henry by the arm. "Why don't I just change this memory erasing gases level of erase-" Zander reacted quickly.he got Henry out of Drew's grip and pinned Drew to the wall. "Listen I don't know who you are or why your trying to hurt him hell I don't know my own name! but all I know is that your not a good person!" Zander yelled. Drew was in shock. Zander hit Drew in the face. Hard... He made Drew pass out. Zander took a step back and Drew collapsed on the ground. They stood there around his unconscious body. All of the sudden they heard footsteps and a voice

"Henry better have killed him. If he won't I will" Liam was walking down the hall. Zander shoved Henry into a corner and got ready for something bad to happen to one of them. Liam walked in and he immediately pushed him to the ground and knocked him out too. He grabbed Liam and propped him up against the wall. He did the same with Drew. Henry was in shock. "Since when could you do that?" Henry stood there still processing what just happened. "Why did you do that?" Henry whispered "They tried to hurt you, Why would I let them do that?" Zander replied "We should go... we could get in trouble for not giving them to the watchers or dragging e'm around" Henry said. They put their masks back on and walked out of the room.

As they were walking through the halls they heard two people running. "Get away from me!" One person who was wearing a Kuoromi mask yelled. "If you wanna kill me then I'll have to kill you first!" Another person who was wearing a Blathers (ACNH) mask yelled. They were chasing the other person with the Kuoromi mask on. The person in the Kuoromi mask tripped right at the feet of Zander and Henry who were watching in shock. Zander helped them up. The person in the Blathers mask grabbed the person in the Kuoromi mask by the arm and teared their mask off. It was Milly. The person in the Blather's mask went to stab her in the heart.

Milly tried to squirm out of their grip. They ended up stabbing her eye. Milly finally squirmed out of their grip and pulled their mask off. She froze in shock "Elliot...?" Her eyes were welling up with tears. He responded to this by pushing her onto the ground. "Get away from me, you'll only hold me back" He said in a cold tone of voice. Elliot put his mask back on and starting walking away. Milly got up and ran at him "YOU TRIED TO KILL ME YOU BASTARD" she yelled. She used the same knife he had stabbed her eye with to stab him right in the back. He froze at first. Then fell to the ground. The knife had gone right through him. Thick red blood was oozing out of where he had been impaled. Milly had killed him. Zander had been covering his eyes since ever Elliot pulled out his knife the first time. "Can I look now?" He said nervously "He's bleeding...everywhere...best you don't" Henry replied. Milly didn't recognize them with their masks on. "I...promise I won't do that to you two...whoever you are..." Milly said while looking at them "I know,Wanna stick together?" Henry asked her "Sure" Milly said. She was holding her hand over her bleeding eye. "We should get your eye fixed too" Henry said "Yeah...it...really hurts..."Milly replied. She followed Henry into the nearby nurses office.