Part Five

KENDELL POV

As everyone started waking up in the morning, Kendell felt like they got up on the right side of bed, Everything felt brighter and happier as they went on their phone a edit of Richie Tozier popped up and they remembered the conversation they had last night.

"Your dad would have a better chance with Richie than you would."

They laughed as the put their phone down to go get something to eat. It looked like someone had been in the kitchen but Kendell didn't know who. Did they check if Riley was sleeping still? No, of course not. Because Riley is dumb. Oh wait... We are friends now nvm.

DEANI POV
it hurts being the hottest person in the house. everyone is problematic except for me lolzies.

KENDELL POV

As Kendell poured the milk before the cereal into their bowl of lucky charms they started feeling like today was gonna be a great day! The group had a lot of fun things planned. For example they were going to Bryce Halls house and going to the party tonight. Bryce Hall had a crush on Deani but she had a crush on a much hotter and richer guy so she told Bryce to Friek off!! Deani is so badass she is my best friend. Speak of Jesus' favorite angel Deani walked down the stairs very gracefully.

"Pour me some or you are gay!"

Kendell was definitely not gay so they poured some milk into a bowl and the cereal next. Gays are gross and weird and they all have herpes! There are a few pretty gay people though... NO!!! I AM NOT GAYY I LIKE BEEBO! Ugh as I searched up a Gay Test I played some Weezer and started singing along. I think I lost some control because I didn't realize just how loud I was singing when I heard Nicole yell

"SHUT THE FUCK UP VIRGIN"

Oh. Ok. I quickly turned off the music as Deani ran down the stairs gobbled up the lucky charms beautifully and started humming the buddy holly that I was belting very few moments ago. She quickly ran up stairs as I heard I Know by Big Sean play. She must be taking a shower. I heard steps come down the stairs and suspected it to be Deani as she might be getting a towel or something because she is the only one up with me. I turned around to see Riley's face with smudged eyeliner and her glasses.

"Pour me some or you are gay." She said quietly

I quickly started pouring her some in the same routine I had the 2 times before I had made the cereal. Milk first and cereal second.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" She screamed

I flinched as the picked up the bowl and smashed it over my head, the glass breaking and marshmallows and cereal coat over my head like a morning breakfast hat.

"you put the cereal first stupid bitch." Riley said quieter than before and walked out of the room with the carton of milk and the hole box of lucky charms.

"oh sorry." I said to myself quietly. Maybe she does hate me and last night it was all different for some reason.

I kind of liked it when she yelled at me though