Part One

riley and kendell hated each other. they were in the same group chat. they tried to avoid each other at all costs. such as facetimes, group conversations, and when they would just send weird pictures of each other. none of their friends thought anything of the fact that they never talked, it was normal that some people in the group chat didn't talk. some people would add friends that no one knew, so that might've been the case. no one really cared, they just wanted to talk to their friends and have fun, not worrying if their was any drama between two girls because if they publicized it, it might start even more drama. riley and kendell came from two different friend groups. their was the people who were originally there and the people who were added. but all of them got along. one day was different. all the girls were talking about meeting up. something that would make all the girls understand why the girls didn't get along.

ONE YEAR AGO
KENDELLS POV
"riley... is typing"

kendell didn't want to answer. she hated riley after what she said about her friend. alexis might've been mean to riley, but she didn't deserve what riley said to her.

"shut the fuck up who even added you."
it kept replaying and replaying and replaying in her head. 24/7.

"alexis left the chat"
alexis. her best friend. left, because of riley.

that day was so annoying. if she was alexis she would've left too. riley didn't understand how much this hurt kendell. their "friendship" that wasn't very strong just went away. not friendship though, more like acquaintances. still, kendell despised riley.

FOUR MONTNS AGO
       RILEY POV
riley was bored. so she went to the group chat.

"i'm bored."

"hellloooooo"

"guys answer no one else will answer me"

kendell is typing...

"maybe it's because you're annoying."

riley was shocked. she didn't have a problem with kendell. she thought of kendell as a friend, not a very good one, but still a friend.

"wow, ok."

riley didn't know what to do. she was still bored. should she go off on kendell, block her, or just ignore her. she didn't want to get kicked out of the group chat. so she just ignored her. probably the best idea.

no one said anything about kendell's remark. that upset riley. but she still stayed quiet, afraid of what her friends would think. of what kendell's friends would think, most of them were nice. accept for alexis, that bitch was annoying, but she wasn't in the groupchat anymore.

THIRD PERSON POV

"nicole is typing"

nicole: guys we should like meet up.

deani: omg yes JWNNWNENW

kendell: seriously? or are you joking

riley: i don't think she's joking she would say something more weird

kendell: yeah i guess

deani: we should meet up in texas i went to san antonio once. it was fun

nicole: ew no republicans what about LA

melanie: LA is a idea, i go there like once a year

summer: lucky bitch

abbie: me too my cousin lives there

nicole: LA it is. now when

deani: soon i'm free whenever it's summer.

nicole: what about july 23 to like august 5

summer: sure

riley: i can go

kendell: me too

melanie: ok is everyone down?

RILEY POV

how am i gonna see kendell. she's been so rude to me. even before she called me annoying. like the time she told everyone to stop talking to me for a day, which happened to be my birthday. she also kept sending this ugly picture to people i didn't know or she didn't know. all over social media, for everyone to see.

she couldn't avoid kendell, no matter if they were staying in a hotel or air bnb. they would have to interact so no one would catch on. she wanted her friends to be happy. and no drama. she didn't want to ruin the trip for everyone, then she would be seen as the annoying one who ruins everything. kinda like how she sees kendell. and she didn't want to be a kendell. she wanted to be a riley. a nice person who didn't do anything wrong to make anyone hate her. she wondered how she could talk to kendell as little as possible. maybe she would get out in a room with deani or summer. we get to choose our rooms right? if she got a room with kendell she would probably scream. internally. because if she screamed out loud nicole would laugh at her. and deani would probably pee herself. maybe kendell would have manners and just stay the fuck away from her. most likely not. kendell didn't seem like the type to have manners. she seemed like the type to annoy you till you break.

KENDELL POV

now i have to talk to riley. great. i most likely won't have a room with her. she doesn't know her, so whh would the group put her with some one she isn't good friends with. she would most likely get a room with nicole. nicole was her good friend. even though most of the girls have never met. nicole and her talked all the time, about nothing or everything. nicole wouldn't make her go with riley? right? right? probably not. even though kendell's never voiced her opinions about riley to nicole, because she didn't want to start unnecessary drama, nicole probably has picked up that they aren't good friends, but she probably doesn't know the hatred that kendell has for riley. what if riley doesn't hate her as much as kendell hates her, and she is just being to extra with it. but she can be extra if she wants, riley is the boss of her. kendell's the boss of kendell. and kendell says the riley's a bitch. because she can. she's not voicing her opinion to anyone else. she sleeping it to herself. so she can think whatever she wants to think. even if it's mean.

WORD COUNT: 1004