Suit and Tie

I adjusted my tie once more and slicked my hair back again with my hand in anxiety. It had been 3 years since I had seen Elsa. Felt her touch, kissed her lips. I shivered at the thought of our breakup. It was all Tooth's fault! But that's behind us and another story to be told. I took a deep breath and leaned forward to knock on the door. I was expecting them to open slowly and see a line of guards ready to fight if I even touched Elsa, who would be sitting royalie on her throne. But instead the door only opened a on a little crack and someone popped out quickly shutting the door behind her.

"Elsa?" I exclaimed.

"Shhhhh!" She held her finger to my mouth and looked behind her. After a minute or so she motioned at me to follow her. She was wearing a skimpy blue strapless dress with extraordinarily long blue heels. She could run surprisingly fast having those on. I just ran behind her, not knowing where we were going. Finally she stopped to take a breath. She looked behind once more, knowing that no one else was following us she looked up at me and smiled.

"Sorry about that, Jack!" She laughed, "I should be having dinner with the Duke and Dutches of Ireland but I wanted to go clubbing with you." I chuckled with her and then we kind of just stood there smiling at eachother or looking down at the ground. It was quite dark and the only source of light we had was the street lamp. I took a moment to look at Elsa up and down. She had and amazing body. Skinny legs and a flat stomach with a great ass and big boobs. The dress was quite loose around the chest area so when she moved her boobs bounced amazingly in sync. I think back to the time where I was just allowed to touch them and look at them and when I could just grab her ass. Now I have to be a gentleman and act sensible. After all, she is the queen.

"Shall we go then?" Elsa broke the silence and looked up at me. I hope she didn't see me looking at her breasts.

"Right," I said nervously,

"I know this great club called Suit and Tie!"