Sex goddess

We continued to make out as we entered my apartment building. It was very modern and every apartment had a big window outlook of the city. We made out in the elevator all the way into my room. People stared at us and covered the eyes of their children but we didn't care. We kept on going. When we were in my apartment she
let go.
"I need one more drink!" She smiled her amazing smile as I got the red wine and two glasses. I poured them in and she sipped her wine silently.
"This dress is so tight!" She laughed.
"Mind if I take it off?" She asked me flirtatiously. I smirked back at her and walked up to her. I put my lips on hers and while we made out again I reached for the zip at the back of her dress. When I found it I slowly unzipped it, while still making out. She let go and pulled the dress of. She was wearing a blue, lacy bra that was a teeny but small for her and a blue lacy thong to match. I was breathless.
"Your so sexy." I whispered, loud enough for her to hear.
"Only for you Jack!" With that she kicked of her heals and jumped on me. I carried her to my bedroom where she laid down in my bed, breathing heavily. I walked over to my radio and turned it on. Earned It by The Weeknd was on. The perfect song.
"Jack, it's not fair." Elsa sat up. My heart broke.
"What do you mean?" What did I do wrong? Stupid me!
"That I'm here in my underwear," Elsa looked up at me.
"And your not!" Then she threw herself at me again, ripping of my clothes. When I was just in my boxer I pushed her down on the bed and started kissing her again. My hands went up and down her back. I grabbed her bra strap and un-hooked it. Then I pulled it of her and threw it on the ground. I placed my hands on her boobs and kept on making out. She threw of her thong so that she was completely nude. Then she flipped me over so that she was on top. She started to travel down my body. Kissing my neck and chest and stomach, all the way to my boxers. She pulled me up and made me sit on the side of the bed. I was nervous. But I wanted her to. She got on her knees and slowly, whilst licking her lips, pulled my boxers down. When she saw dick her eyes lit up and she looked up at me.
"Ready?" I nodded my head quickly and then she dove in. She started sucking, it felt amazing. She had started softly, kissing the tip and sucking on it. Then she went faster and faster. I laid back and groaned and moaned. Finally she stopped and look up at me with a sexy smirk.
"My turn." Then she jumped on the bed, opening her legs for me. I crawled up to her. Gave her a smirk and started. I licked her clit, slowly and hopefully it felt good. She also groaned and moaned.
"Jack your so good at this!" She shouted. I continued. She really did taste good too. I didn't want to stop. I kept on grinding.
"I want another position Jack Frost!" I told her to wait one second. I went the bathroom and grabbed a packet of condoms. I quickly slipped it on and came back.
she was on her hands and knees, biting her lips. God she was so sexy. I jumped behind her and put my dick in her ass. The. I just grinded while she moaned and yelled for more.