The morning after

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping past my window. I opened my eyes and the first thing I thought of was Elsa. Immediately looked over to the other side of the bed. It was empty. I groaned in misery thinking that she left. Or it was just a dream. But it wasn't! I remember every detail of our adventurous night. I slowly got out of bed and put on my boxers, which were thrown across to the other side of the room. I made my self some coffee and sipped it silently, looking out of my huge window, the city of Arrendale looked beautiful in the morning skies. I took another slow sip of my coffee sadly. How could Elsa have left? I wasn't good enough for her probably, plus she was drunk. Something on the floor caught my eye. Her dress! She left it here? Suddenly the door of my apartment opened. I jumped and some of my coffee spilled to the ground.
"Hey!" A loud cheery voice said as some one plopped a bag down on my counter. Elsa! She walked over and smiled at me.
"Elsa!" I grab a tissue and clean the coffee.
"I thought you left!" I was so glad to see her, also relieved, she didn't leave me!
"Why would I leave you?" She asked confused. Then she walked over to me. She threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss. Once again I was feeling sparks.
" I had an amazing night." She whispered in my ear. She un hooked from me and walked to the counter.Then she grabbed the bag and brought out some bread.
"I checked your cupboards if you had some but you didn't so I bought it." She said with a smile. I noticed what she was wearing. Those jeans look familiar! And that was my jacket! Elsa noticed me looking and laughed.
"Sorry but I wasn't going to the shops with that on!" She pointed to the dress.
"I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your clothes." Of course I didn't mind. I smiled at her and looked her up and down again.
"They look better on you, then on me!" I chuckled took a bite of the bread.
Elsa smiled flirtatiously at me. She slowly walked over and ran her fingers down my chest and stomach. She stopped right above my crotch and looked up at me. As if she was asking for permission. I smiled and nodded silently. Then she grabbed my and pushed my on the couch. I watched as she took of the jacket and got on her knees. She crawled forward licking her lips. My breathing got heavier as she slowly pulled my pants down and leaned forward. Then suddenly she jumped up as my apartment door opened. I quickly pulled my pants up in surprise and ended up falling on the ground. Elsa kneeled down to see if I was okay. I quickly got back up and standing there, with a confused look on his face was North.