CHAPTER ONE

I heard the notification from my computer and instantly sprinted towards my desk, the apples I was washing hit the floor by the time I made it to my computer. Opening the email I had been stressing out on for the past week took less effort than I thought.

Good Morning F/n L/n,

You among the other hundred applicants were chosen to manage one of the starting eleven on the Blue Lock official football team. Please familiarize yourself with the schedules and skills of the players in the ......

I didn't even finish the email before I was jumping around from excitement. The three week application and test process was unfairly stressful and pressuring, I lost an excessive amount of sleep over the research and writing I had to do.

Getting into sports management requires some connections and luckily my older sister had a friend from college who was involved in the blue lock program. Already connected to football by being my schools football manager, I decided to apply to the internship program for helping train teenage football prodigies who might be on their way to something bigger.

I knew I would miss school and have to move into the facility, upon telling my advisor I was surprised by the joyful response to the whole idea being a "great learning experience". Truthfully I was mainly just happy to miss school and the grueling work it entailed.

Turning to my closet I already had begun packing with the hope I would get excepted. Rereading the email a few times told me that I would have to move in about five days. Though I had to look over and memorize player tactics and schedules on the possibility that I could be any of their managers.

—-- time skip —--

Looking up at the building that looked over me, the pressure started to sit in, who would've thought it'd be this big..

Walking through the sliding doors, a women stood looking down at a clip board.

Shitttt was not expecting a hottie to be the first person I see maybe thetis isn't so bad

"Ah! L/n! Right on time, I'm Anari! We are still waiting on a few others but please find a seat."

She gestured to a long bench stretching across the wall wait do I really have to socialize with the other managers? Fuck I sighed and found a spot next to another teenage girl. After about 5 minutes the silence started to get too me,

"Hey"

The girl turned, she had short wavy light brown hair and looked rather surprised that I spoke up to her.

"So..... uh are you nervous or is it just me who doesn't feel prepared for this?"

Welp thats one way to seem like a dumbass F/n way to go

" hmmmm I mean ya but I am just hoping I get to manage one of the hotties in here have you seen their profiles?!"

Uhhhh ok she sure is cheery about all this

I learned that said girl was named Hira and she was also recommended to join the internship. Soon Anari escorted us up a level of stairs and told us more about what the team had been doing sense winning against the U-20 team.

Turns out the players are spending time doing more in-depth training and to prepare for the U-20 world cup which will be set in about half a year, so the time before is crucial in preparing and strengthening the team.

We passed through a hallway that had a windows for a wall and Anari stopped us to explain some more events, but I was more focused on what was going on on the other side of the glass.

A level or so down from where I stood a group of boys practicing in a indoor field could be seen. It looked like they were scrimmaging, Hira immediately became engrossed in the game ans whispered to me who she wanted to manage from the group.

Pretty soon the players took notice to the company and a few waved. One in particular with black and yellow hair spread both arms out flailing them around to get our attention.

We waved back and realized that Anari had started to move on with the tour. Taking one last glance down at the players I made eye contact with a white haired boy shit was he looking at me?!

Hira pushed me to continue on walking and we caught up with the group.

Who was that guy? I'm really regretting not looking at their photos on their profiles now....

----

AHHH ok so I'm not really sure how this is going to turn out but I hope it sorta kinda made sense?! But I'm still deciding if I actually want to continue so stay tuned!!