Chapter 4

The day dragged on with more rude remarks from Nagi and me getting fed up with whatever he would do. After the scrimmage with the team, I walked back to the canteen with Hira and gave her a long rant about my encounters with Nagi all the way there.

Nagi Pov?! —---------

I sluggishly dragged myself behind the others on our way back to the canteen. Tf was that girl's problem? She was following me around all day, I mean everyone else had managers doing the same thing but she was just plain annoying

Sighing loudly, I sat next to Isagi, Reo, and some others, I looked up to see Reo glaring at me.

"What?" I said

"You know what! Why are you being such an ass? That girl, F/n seems nice and it's not like she's any different from any of our managers or our high school one? What so bad about her?"

I sighed again this time slumping forward This is different I'm not used to having someone around me 24/7 I'd rather just do my routine on my own and not have someone boss me around all day.

"It's way different I just don't like it and having this girl following me around like a lost puppy is annoying...."

I looked at Isagi but his gaze was past me, and on turning around I saw F/n, the one, and only person I've been talking about this whole time. Her eyes were wide for a moment then she shoved my water bottle into my chest.

She stood up straight and gave me a smirk, "Well you better get ready to be even more annoyed Nagi, cus tomorrow is going to be hell for you!"

After her declaration, she nodded to everyone at the table and turned away. The girl behind her was just as surprised and stunned as us but recovered quickly and followed behind F/n.

I heard a chuckle and turned back around to the table irritated, Reo had started to laugh.

"She sure doesn't act like a lost puppy Nagi seems like you are in for it too"

I sighed " Ya ya, I get it"

No need to rub it in jeez, I stood up and went over to the counter to get some dinner. Who does she think she is? I don't need to listen to her, it's not like she is my mom or anything...

— next day —

[F/N]

Huffing I sped around a corner Ok, Ego says we can do whatever it takes to get these boys stronger right? Welp, I ain't going back on my word last night, if Nagi thinks he can walk all over me he's dead wrong. If he hates me he hates me, I'm just here to help him get to the top.

Turning the last corner, I stood in front of Nagi's dorm, So he rooms with Isagi, I talked to his manager, and turns out Isagi has a routine of getting up a little earlier than the rest so I shouldn't be bothering anyone.

Opening the door, there were two beds; one a twin and the other a queen. Standing in front of the ladder I quickly tore off the comforter revealing a curled-up sleeping Nagi ~aw he's like a little baby how cute... time to ruin that!

Inhaling I shouted, "TIME TO WAKE UP NAGI!"

I took a step back as Nagi shot up and fell off his bed at my feet.

"Now then! We are started right away! get dressed and let's go get some breakfast before morning practice!"

Nagi groaned and looked up at me from the floor, shit his bedhead is kinda hot tho.

"The hell are you doing let me sleep till my alarm would you?!"

I looked at my watch with a smirk and after a few seconds a beeping sound went off on his alarm clock.

"Welp! That's it and seems to me that you are already awake so rise and shine buttercup cus we have a full day ahead of us!"

Another short chapter... I started watching the league of legends show Arcane on Netflix ITS SO GOOD I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK SM uhhh also decided to finally start posting my art on social media so if ppl wanna follow he I'm on tumblr @delshmel