Chapter 2

Regrouping with the rest of the tour was easy and after we finished Anari directed us down a hall that would be our dorm rooms. 

Thankfully I was paired with Hira and we also met the girls in the room next to us. A quiet girl named Kiyo and a really loud girl who I didn't bother remembering.

After setting up in our "cramped and cozy dorm" dubbed by Hira, we were called down to the main canteen.

upon entering we were greeted with all the players sitting at tables with questioning stares. A large tv screen lit up and I recognized the man who interviewed me, Ego.

"Welcome newbies... for all you expendable germs, these sixteen people will be managing your schedules and training. This decision was made by the JFU so don't make them regret it..."

He paused and sighed as if regretting this decision.

"After many extensive interviews, we have singled out personal managers for the starting eleven and the remaining five will be managing the rest of the team."

Once again I zoned out observing people while Ego continued rambling on.

Sitting around one of the front tables sat an awkward-looking boy, and next to him whispering in his ear was the black and yellow boy who I saw at the scrimmage earlier.

"Now then I personally decided on those managing you to be people with personalities and opinions that rival you own to keep you off your asses."

Well, that'll be fun... what dumbass will I be paired with?

Ego began listing off people and Hira got paired with this Itoshi guy who looked really uninterested.

"... next is ....... then F/n L/n is managing number seven.... After that..."

Looking up the flat screen opposite to Ego displayed my interview photo and next to it showed a photo of the boy with white hair. With a closer look, he has big uninterested turquoise eyes.

Oof I'm probably gonna literally be babysitting this guy....

Did i make a super short chapter? Yup does it have a really abrupt ending? Yup.... sry yall......