2; first meeting, 6 years ago.

6 YEARS AGO

It was school's freshie week and as welcoming party to the freshman this year, we, the student council organized an event for them to enjoy before they entered hell aka as a true college student. We really put our effort in here, different clubs and organizations participated to make this year memorable for the new students. As the student council secretary, I have to check all the organizations, take notes of them and report it to the president. Quite tiring but it's fun to interact with students especially first years, they're nice and bubbly. They will approach you and they're like kindergartens who look up to you when they know you're their senior.

"Lee Taeyong!" I quickly turned around when I heard a familiar voice called my name. I saw the basketball team captain running towards me in the crowd with two boys following him behind.

I waved my hand and smiled at him and so he did the same. "Juyeon-ah, what's up?"

"Cous, do you have the spare key of basketball team's locker room? We lost the key and they accidentally locked the door when they left" I could see that Juyeon was a bit stress, probably because they have a friendly match with the other university.

"Calm down Ju, I think it's in the student council room. Come, I'll give it to you and make your own spare key." I said as I shook my head.

"Gee, thanks cous! You're really an angel sent from above!" Juyeon punched his fist in the air and looked at the two males behind him.

"Let's go boys"

"Why do you have to tag along two freshies? Are you bullying them?"

"Me? Bully? Have you seen Jaehyun hyung— not you" he pointed at the unfamiliar male quietly following us to the student council room. "He always teases me, so how can I do that to some freshies?"

"Looks can be deceiving! Who knows what if you're an arrogant team captain"

"You're right! Juyeon hyung is bullying me! He always make me clean the gym after practices, right Jaehyun? You've seen that!" Juyeon's face showed disbelief and the Jaehyun guy just chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yah! Kim Sunwoo!"

Really, the basketball team is chaotic and full of guys like them. Seems fun to be with and very carefree but not my thing so I ended up in student council which people think I fit in.

The Sunwoo guy ran and so Juyeon, now it's only the Jaehyun guy left with me. I gave him an awkward smile, dude, he seems like an innocent guy who doesn't belong to this chaotic people. The walk to the student council was kinda long since we're in the main campus of the university and the sc room is in the west wings and we're at the south east wing.

"Is the basketball team treating you right?"

He seems taken a back when I asked him, his eyes widen. I chuckled the smiles at him.

"Juyeon hyung is treating us right and it was actually a punishment for Sunwoo that's why.." Jaehyun said and I nodded my head. "Yeah, Juyeon is a nice guy. I know him, he's my cousin."

At last we reached the West wing and we just have to go to the third floor which where exactly our destination is. I lead him to where the elevator is and waited for the elevator to open.

"I hope you'll enjoy the freshie week, Jaehyun"

Ah, this kid must be quiet. I feel like talking to the air. I just want to make him feel comfortable and less intimidated to me and to the student council. We walked to the third floor hallway until we reached the student council office. I put the key on the keyhole and twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. On the left side, I clicked the switch on and the lights turned on then I walked to my table where the keys are hidden on my drawer.

"Here," I handed him the key. "Please tell your captain to make duplicates for it, it's his 10th time loosing the key since he became the captain" I said shaking my head, reminiscing the time he always run to me to ask for the key.

"Thank you, sunbae-nim"

"Oh no, just call me hyung"

"Would be that fine?" I smiled once again and tapped his shoulder. "Very fine to me"

The freshie week has just started and the gym is crowded right now, several booths started operating, some clubs took this chance to start 'recruiting' freshies to join their clubs. As usual, the student council is taking a walk to check everything to avoid any accident that might happen because of our carelessness.

"Finally, we're seeing our successful event" the president, Baekhyun hyung exclaimed while we're walking in the middle of the crowd. As someone who worked hard for this event to happen, we spent sleepless nights and pressure to organize this and make things more enjoyable than before.

"Are you treating us out now, Pres?" Chanhee, the our treasurer who is obviously from accounting department said, wiggling his eyebrows to tease Baekhyun hyung.

"Ah, what a piglets!" He shook his head and acted like he's now stressed "Do I look like your mommy pig to feed you?"

"Come on~ we spent sleepless nights for this we deserve a treat!"

"Oh God, Chanyeol, stop this is your punishment"

Chanyeol hyung is really not a part of student council but this is his punishment for almost failing one minor subject.

"Let's see," "Taeyong can you make reservations later at your older brother's bar?"

"Sure hyung!"

I pulled out my phone and texted Juyeon and ask him to make reservations for me since I bet he's almost done with their practice.

from: juju

Yeah sure, I'll ask your brother.

to: juju

Okay, thanks man.

We tried different snacks and booths, we played some games and interacted with the freshmen a lot. Most of them asked to take picture with me, I smiled at them and shook hands with them. It's actually fun thing to do and of course I would be gladly help them in near future as their senior.

"I'm graduating soon, you should run for President" I looked at Baekhyun hyung who's watching the other members playing and laughing.

"Me? Are you sure?" He rolled his eyes at me. "Yeah, you. Who else? That giant dumbass?" He pointed at Chanyeol who's playing along with the members.

"You're pretty responsible and the students like you the most, I know you'll do well"

It feels so nice hearing compliments from him and he barely give compliments.

"Oh shit, before I forgot. The basketball manager asked favor if one of us could cover them as substitute and since your cousin is in that team, you do it"

"Ah— I knew it! You were planning something!"

Baekhyun hyung just laughed at me while I gave him a glare.

Basketball team is not easy to handle, I swear.

_____________________

we will start from how they met and the scenes go on ^^ hope you liked my update! please leave a vote and comment!