Announcement

Luffy : You know Ace?!!

Yamato : Yeah! He came here once to take Kaido's head. He talked a lot about you two.

(Y/N) : I see....

He says while looking down.

Yamato : When Ace and his group were leaving, I actually wanted to go on adventures with them!

Luffy : Why are you still here?

Yamato : There's a reason behind it.

He looks at his arms.

Yamato : Anyways, I, as Kozuki Oden, thought you, Ace's brothers, would let me on board your ship so I gathered information about you.

(Y/N) : So you're basically a stalker?

Yamato : NO, YOU IDIOT!!!

Luffy : Everyone loves Kozuki Oden! You can't just be him!

Yamato : I KNOW YOU'RE MORE ODEN THAN ME!!!!

Luffy : What do you mean I'm more Oden than you?!

(Y/N) : Calm down, those pirates will hear you.

Yamato calms down a little.

Yamato : You're right. Even though I'm Oden, I'm not free because of these cuffs!

He shows them the cuffs on his hands.

Yamato : I wanted to set out to sea with Ace and the others.... But I've been kept captive on this island since I was eight...

(Y/N) : Aren't those for prisoners? The exploding cuffs.

Yamato : Yes! My father said they'd explode if I left this island. To be honest, I think he might be lied...

Yamato : Because what kind of parent would blow up their own son?!

Yamato :But when I think of the worst case scenario, I feel weak at knees. Because my father is that jerk!!

(Y/N) : Oi Oi, what're you getting do worked up for?

Yamato : Huh?

Luffy : That's right. Do you want me to take them off?

Yamato : What?!

Luffy : Do you really wanna fight alongside us?

Luffy : Even if you're there, I'll be beating Kaido's ass right in front of you.

(Y/N) : "We" will be beating.

Yamato : You think I care about that?! I wanna do that myself! He has beaten me a lot of times!

Luffy : I see. Okay, I'll take them off.

Yamato : Take them off? They've restricted my freedom for 20 years.... It's not that easy to...

(Y/N) pats her back.

(Y/N) : Hihihi! Just belive in Luffy!

But before they could take the cuffs off, they heard someone.

Kaido : It's been 2 years since the Paramount War against Whitebeard.

His announcement was broadcasting all over Onigashima through Den-Den Mushi.

Kaido continue his speech, (Y/N), Luffy ands Yamato peek through a crack in the attic.