𝕮𝖍𝖕. 19

{A//N: Surprise~

Ya think I was done?   Lol nope.   

Not done will the roller coaster ride my beloveds. Get your asses back in your proper seating arrangement.}

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Its been four months since you and Technoblade dated. Everyone close to you were so happy and proud with you both.

You both finished collage and moved to the U.K where most of your friends were.

Philza, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, etc.

Every since that dream you had. Your life changed  for the better. But...

Inside your head. You felt like somethings wrong...

Like someone is calling you and. Your story wasn't over.

yet..

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

-Knocking-

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Come in!" You yell from inside your room.

As the room opens you see Technoblade in his pajamas looking tired as ever.

"Pfft-" You giggle at his looks.

"Stop. I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?" He asked looking pouty as ever, making your heart flutter into butterflies.

You chuckle at him and pat the room next to you in the bed.

He shuts the door close and crawls in the bed with you.

You were just sitting in the bed so he used your stomach as a pillow, pulling you close into a big warm hug.

You kiss his forehead and played with his hair.

"Something wrong..?" He mumbled.

You got startled at him still being awake. You sigh and stare at the clock in your room.

"no. Its fine" You lie with a smile.

He groans and sit up with you.

"Don't lie to me. I know somethings wrong. Just tell me if you need anyone to talk with okay?" He said feeling a bit worried.

You sigh in defeat.

"So... Do you still remember our dreams together?" You said. Building up all the courage to tell him what's on your head.

He nods, listening to you closely.

"I dont know but... I feel like. Our story isn't over yet. Its like- There's something in my head that's calling me. Something or Someone." you said trying to form words to make your explanation understandable.

He just sat there looking at you with a confusing reaction.

"I'm sorry. I probably just need some sleep." You said feeling stupid.

"No-" he spoke out.

"Its not just you to be honest. Voice's are calling me too." He said confessingly.

You were shocked that it wasn't only you who's hearing voices. It was also him.

That made you wonder. Do Philza, Tommy, Wilbur and the others get the same voices too...?

"Do you think Phil and the others suffer the same thing as us too?" you and Technoblade said in synch staring at each others eyes.

You both chuckle at that and stayed quiet afterwards.

"How about this. We ask them tomorrow. Let's just get some sleep, were too tired for all this thinking. Okay love?" He said pulling you down to lay down with him.

You lean your head to his chest as for he just wraps his arms around you to keep you warm and comfortable.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾