Real life

"So you talk about me?" Amelia teased Mason. "What umm no don't know why they said that" Mason said while looking away from her. "It's fine I talk about you to" Amelia smiled at him. "Good thing I hope." Mason pointed out. "No, kidding Mase what's bad to talk about you yet?" Amelia laughed.

"Really" Mason frowned at Amelia. "Hey can we go get Ice-cream please" Amelia asked while pouting her lips and making puppy eyes. "How could I say no to that" Mason gave in to her.

"Yess!!" Amelia screamed while pumping her fights up in the air. "Let's go I know the best place where we can go." Mason told her while walking to the car. "You coming Mils?" Mason asks the girl that's still jumping around. "Umm what? Yeah, yeah let's goo!!" She said while jumping in the car. They drove to the Ice-cream store Mason suggested.

They got out of the car and went inside the store. "So what Ice-cream do you want Mils?" Mason asked while looking at the types of Ice-creams. "Can I get a strawberry Ice-cream please." Amelia asked him . "Yea sure , hey can we please get one strawberry Ice-cream and one mint chocolate Ice-cream. "Mason asked the personbehind the counter. "Coming right up." The person said.

"Mils?"Mason called her. "Mmm, yeah Mase?" Amelia turned to him. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my next match this vryday?" Mason asked her. "I would love to can I bring Avery and Noah to?" Amelia asked back. "Yea sure I bet Declan would love to meet Avery." Mason laughed. "Maybe we should like set them up so they can get together." Amelia suggest.

"Can I ask you something Mils?" Mason asked her softly. "What's up?" She asked. "How are you with the hole Harry cheating thing if you don't mind, you don't have to answer."Mason said to her. "No, no it's fine." Amelia said while smiling sadly. " Umm, it really hurts when I think about it cause we were in a 2 year relationship and he just throw everything down the drain he could of just told me he wasn't hapoy with me or doesn't want to date me instead of cheating on me." She said almost crying.

"Hey, hey its oky Mils just breathe. I'm sorry I asked you." Mason said while rubbing her back. "Let's go get our Ice-cream." He said to her. They got up and went to get their Ice-cream and walked out of the shop to a park. "Thanks Mase." Amelia said while smiling at Mason. "For what?" He asked. "For everything I appreciate it." She said smiling at him. "No problem Mils just glad to help a friend out." He smiled at her.