Real life

"Amelia, Amelia wake up we are going to be late." Mason whispered to her while shaking her shoulder to wake her up. Amelia begins to whine not wanting to wake up. "Just 5 more minutes please mase." She tells him while going back to sleep. "That's it only one way to do this." Mason says. He turns her around and begins to tickle her.

"Mase, please stop." She laughs while trying to stop him. "No not until you get up and get ready." Mason tell her. "Oky, oky I'll get up just stop please Mase." She asks him. He stops and gives her a kiss on her head. "Really you couldn't of done it another way?" She asks him out of breath. "Yea but I didn't want to." He says while getting up. "Now get your cute little but out of the bed and go get ready." Mason tells her.

"Alright fine jeez." Amelia said while going in the bathroom to get ready. She tooked a shower and brushed her teeth she gets out the bathroom into the room to get dressed. "Hey Mase!" Amelia calls out to Mason. "Yea Mils?" He ask her. "Where are we going, so I can know what clothes to wear." She asks him while walking to her bag with her clothes in.

"Just dress comfy we are just going to hangout with a few of my friends and maybe their girfriends." Mason tells her. "Oh oky thanks Mase, will Dec and Lauren be there also?" She asks him. "Yea they said the would come." Mase tells her."Oky give me 10 minutes and I'll be done." Amelia tells him and went to get some chlothes.

" Amelia tells him and went to get some chlothes

Her outfit

"Mase I'm done." She yelled for him from upstairs. "Alright meet me outside, I'm going to pull out the car." He yells back at her while going out to pull the car out. Amelia goes down and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water for her to drink. She ipens the fridge and get the water she closes the fridge and went outside. She lockes up Mason's house and went to the car, she gets inside the car and they drove off.

"So were are we meeting everyone?" Amelia asks Mason. "At some restaurant we are going to eat something and maybe going to do some other stuff." Mason tells her. "Alright, hey you got an aux?" Amelia asks while looking for the aux. "Yea it's in the cabinet there." Mason says while pointing to the cabinet. Amelia opens it and pulls the aux out."Thanks." She conects it to her phone and search for a song to play.

"Any suggestions Mase?" She ask him. "You can pick I don't really care." Mason tells her. She nods and put on Taylor Swift. She begins to hums with the song from Taylor Swift. "You must really like Taylor don't you?" Mason ask Amelia. "Yea we both have the same ex, she is amazing and one of my closest friends." She tells him.

"Wait you're friends with Taylor?" Mason asks surprised and turned her way. "Eyes on the rode mister." she tells him. "And yes I am, hello Mase I am a famous model so that means I can meet other famous people and be friends with them." She tells him. "Wow I'm jealous." He tells her. "Maybe I can let you meet some of them if you want." Amelia tells him.

"Really you would do that!?" He said shocked. "Yea Mase of course why wouldn't I, I mean you are going to let me meet your football friends." She tells him. Mason just laughs and shakes his head. "Yea but your friends are like hella famous." He tells her. "Mase." She said and turns to him. "Mmm." Mason hums. "Just shut up and drive." Amelia said to him. Mason just laughs and continues to drive to the restaurant.