Daishou (requested)

"Tetsuro you dumbass! You forgot your kneepads again!"

You jogged through the halls of the Tokyo Stadium, carrying your stupid twin's kneepads in one hand, and  using the other to cup around your mouth to project your voice. You wanted to hurry up and find him so you could reclaim your spot in the stands. You eventually spotted the familiar red uniforms and quickened your pace. A few of the team members turned to glance at you but before they could say anything, you struck the captain upside the head with the kneepads.

"OW What the fu-"

Kuroo trailed off when he saw your glowering face, you shoved the kneepads into his chest harshly, knocking the wind out of his lungs.

"Honestly, if you leave your shit with me to look after, at least take what you need first you idiot"

As you watched him splutter, you a snicker from behind him. It was then you noticed the team standing a few feet away, clad in yellow and green uniforms. You deducted that the snicker came from the captain, glancing at him up and down, you took in his lean figure, and you were almost physically taken aback when you looked into his eyes. You weren't sure if you liked the look he gave you, almost like a predator, sizing up its next meal. It sent shivers up your spine, and you looked away.

"Damn, your girlfriend's got a bit of a staring problem roosterhead" the opposing captain said with a taunting sneer.

"She's not my girlfriend you greasy snake, she's my twin sister"

"What? Are you sure? I can't see any resemblance, seeing as she's actually good-looking"

He took a few steps forward and inclined his head to look down at you. under his scrutinising stare, you could help but feel intimidated, you averted your eyes and fiddled with the bottom of your shirt.

"Well, aren't you a cute thing? Nothing like your dunce of a relative"

Usually, you wouldn't get nervous when someone made any kind of flirtatious remark towards you, you had grown used to it. Being Kuroo's sister as well as being above average in the looks department drew a lot of guys in your direction. But something about him almost unsettled you.

Thankfully, Kuroo interrupted again.

"Back off jackass"

The snake-like male straightened up and sighed dramatically.

"Oh well, until next time I suppose"

Before Kuroo could reply, the other captain promptly turned away from him and began walking away. Before he reached a considerable distance however, he turned his head to give you a side glance, with a subtle smirk and a sort of half-wave, he had turned the corner and was gone.

You let out a breath you hadn't realised you were holding and turned to Kuroo again.

"Who was that?"

Kuroo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Daishou Suguru, Nohebi's captain" he said, with obvious resentment.

You turned back to the corner where Daishou disappeared.

"Huh.."

After finishing your lecture about Kuroo forgetting his volleyball gear before important games. You returned to your seat just before the beginning of the match. As the game played out, you found yourself glancing over at the opposing teams side more times than you'd like to admit.  You were rather curious to see how the conniving captain of Nohebi behaved on court and, unsurprisingly, his sly manner didn't seem to change. His false nice-boy  persona in front of the umpire compared to the personality you were shown in the hallway made your blood boil but, you couldn't lie, it definitely made for a more entertaining match.